Dutch VanDerLinde

User
Sep 26, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Dutch VanDerLinde

Steam Name: Dutch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:506419297

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: Dutch#7066

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, Just Doesn't include the last name

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? I've only been warned for Playing Music into my mic and 1 rdm I did as a joke to my knowledge.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum) I've been playing on the server for over 3 weeks now, My ingame playtime is 76 hours I believe

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have read all the server, and discord rules and the !MOTD.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? I have not, I would be happy to I just don't know where to find it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes it is my only form I use for Communication.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have been a player on the server for a little while now and watched it grow quite a bit, There is often time's there are not admins online/on-duty as I am on the server and there is states of constant RDM and I am normally on everyday and find it easy to deal with those situations as I am on when Most staff are offline Normally.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I would make a great addition to the staff team because I have lots of experience with over 10,000 hours on all my gmod accounts with all the regular players on your server and have been staff on various other servers before so I won't need much training. For example I was staff: Defcon Nations (junior admin),SlimNetworks(mod), TyphonNetworks(trialmod), Mobster's Paradise(Senior Mod). I have expeirence staffing both Darkrp and SeriousRP server's and know all loops and exploits and types of players in garry's mod and deal with situations quickly and fairly. I have a lot of friends on the server but I never let any sort of Bias come into play whilst I'm on Duty.

- 2 dudes worse than me at bad times like bruh
image1.jpg

-1 I believe after what I've witnessed recently and in the past that you don't seem to be an appropriate fit for someone that represents the server.