Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your Discord (with tag): Dylinux#5106

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? Currently 1d and 9m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually late at night, 10pm-1 or 2am EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? AtomicRP is the reason I am getting back into DarkRP. I played DarkRP back in 2015-2016 as a staff member on an old server which is where most of my playtime on GMod has come from and this server is a prime example as to why DarkRP can be so fun. The community so far, while they can be toxic, is the reason DarkRP is the way that it is. I would like to be a staff member because I feel that my understanding of the gamemode and knowledge of GMod can be a benefit to the team. While I may not be a known player, I tend to stick to myself and be an observant player and something that I noticed is there can be a lot of "trolls" that can ruin the experience. This tends to drive away new players and the best way to keep them is to acknowledge the problem and find a solution.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted to the team because I feel that outside of handling player tickets in-game, I have Lua programming experience (we're talking 7 years ago) and already know how to use ULX. I understand the basics of how to handle any tickets and can learn any new tactics that management here may use. Outside of that, being that I work retail, I have the patience to deal with any issue that could be tossed my way. While I may not be well-known to everyone quite yet, I'm hoping this can be an opportunity to meet everyone on the staff team and bring my expertise to the table.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. First of all, thank you for taking your time to read over the application. I understand that this is comical to have someone so new apply, however, I am not your typical player just looking to get put into a staff position. I genuinely find enjoyment in playing this server and want to make sure all others feel the same way. I have spent a majority of my time on here the past week or so and have loved every interaction with the other players. I would also like to point out, like I said earlier, that I do work a full time job, so I won't be active a whole lot like some of the other staff, but when I am on, I want to make sure that everyone online is enjoying their time. Two of my biggest interests in life are football (watching and playing) and building/fixing computers. I actually built my first computer at the age of 13! If anyone is interested in learning about that or has any questions, I would definitely love to help with that. Again, thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully I hear some good feedback from everyone. :)

Based off this application alone, I really like this guy's energy. The aspiration and motivation is there, and being 22 i'm sure he has plenty of maturity to handle this role. +1.

Also, I've seen you around which is a plus.

+1 Good app, no warnings, small bit of experience is always good, hope you have your prep done for the interview

Positives:
-Pretty Detailed
-Microphone

Negatives:
-None

Overall: +1

+1 My positives are that The player is old enough,has a mic pretty detailed

Negatives are just that They barely meet the playtime requirements but its okay

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ˞˞Anon#8665 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to KingChris#0009 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.