eap007

User
May 20, 2022
Username: eap007

In-Game Name ♛ Eap007

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:1:64861121

Discord Eap007#4154

Date of Item Loss May 20, 2022

Time of Item Loss 6:25 Central time (give or take)

What happened? I was RDM'd in an empty street after being warned 1 of the 3 required times with a physics gun out by a mob boss. I wasn't harassing the individual or doing anything but standing like 15 feet away from his base not typing or anything.

What do you need refunded? AS-VAL: 45k, DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN: 125k, FULL ARMOR FROM VENDOR: 75k, STICKY EMP GRENADE: 55k

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. I went into a sit with the on duty staff not sure which one but YoruSwipes is currently online/ was at the time of the sit. The Death logs will state on this day I was killed by someone who's name has like munda in it or something. I also before printing most of my money back was nearly below 1 million. I wouldn't care if it didn't cost me north of 300k with the intention of raiding for printers. Yes I can make the money back but it just is a very time consuming process and those items are rather expensive regardless so losing them for someone to get a verbal warning and being left empty handed just seems a little unfair. Worst case you deny the request and I have to farm and deal with raids and such, but so far I have had good experiences on the server and even had a different mod at a different time help me out and get me what I lost when I lost it which was above and beyond. I don't remember who helped me out at that time but wish I did so I could use this as a way to show my gratitude and to toot their horn.

Thanks for considering my refund
Eap007

Hey Eap007,

Thanks for making this refund request, I have contacted the staff member you mentioned for clarification.

Thanks for your patience.

Refund Request Accepted
Refund amount - $280,000

Please reach out to an SMod+ in game for your refund and have them reply here once done.
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)