Denied Echo Staff Application

Echo

Senior Mod On Atomic DarkRP
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jul 24, 2021
Username: Echo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Echo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198869539401/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): 🤍kitty🖤#4457

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 6d 13h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
atomic rp (Moderator), obey severs (operator,3rd rank)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? cst

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? weekdays 5pm-9:30 pm, weekends whenever i wake up and go to sleep

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? the reason i want to be staff again is because i have been wanting to help people again, it made me feel really happy, I want to help the staff team out and try to bring off some of the work, I missed the feeling of being able to help people and make people laugh and be happy whenever I was on well except for the people breaking the rules. i hate having people suffering because people think they're funny and be annoying

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think i should be on the staff team because of my experience of staffing on this server. and because that i will be active and be on as much as i can. and i always stay impartial and don't hold any grudges against anyone no matter how much they have done to me or someone else, i be as professional as i can. i want to make more friends and make peoples experience on the server better.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. ill be happy to be back on the team if i get accepted

+1 previous staff, kind person, i hope you are in a better place mental health wise :)

+1
+No warns even tho they have played for almost 2 weeks in playtime
+Previous experience with staffing
+has staffed on the server before and +Humble about it