Edecio The Gun Dealer General Suggestion - Add VIP/VIP+/Supporter Gun Dealer job

Edecio The Gun Dealer

User
May 9, 2022

Suggestion Name Add VIP/VIP+/Supporter Gun Dealer job

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Jobs and weapon variety

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed Edecio The Gun Dealer from Edecio’s Guns N’ Shit in server 2 here, and I exclusively play the gun dealer role and run my gun shop for the server as often as I can. I would love a VIP+ or Supporter level job for this class, since I upgraded to Supporter and plan on upgrading my staff to Supporters too. Maybe a job with some extra powerful expensive weapons, or maybe instead a role for VIP that can sell both gun dealer and black market weapons? Possibly even a VIP+ or Supporter job with access to a much bigger selection of guns, with some more melee options like a chainsaw or a light Sabre, specialty-type equipment

Links to Addons

Suggestion Name Add VIP/VIP+/Supporter Gun Dealer job

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Jobs and weapon variety

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed Edecio The Gun Dealer from Edecio’s Guns N’ Shit in server 2 here, and I exclusively play the gun dealer role and run my gun shop for the server as often as I can. I would love a VIP+ or Supporter level job for this class, since I upgraded to Supporter and plan on upgrading my staff to Supporters too. Maybe a job with some extra powerful expensive weapons, or maybe instead a role for VIP that can sell both gun dealer and black market weapons? Possibly even a VIP+ or Supporter job with access to a much bigger selection of guns, with some more melee options like a chainsaw or a light Sabre, specialty-type equipment

Links to Addons
+1 Thatd be great

+ That would be amazing to have on the server good idea.

+1 for everything excluding light sabers and that genre of stuff

Suggestion Denied
For the sake of ensuring that Atomic maintains it's fairness for free to play players, this is not a suggestion that Noob and I want to move forward on.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​