Denied EdwardoJones Staff Application

Edwardo Jones

User
Oct 12, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Edwardo

Steam Name: x_mysticexo_x

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122650963/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): im 14. i turn 15 February 20 2022. i can still be mature about things

Your discord name/tag: Edwardo#0666

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes it is Edwardo

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? ive only been verbally warned for not knowing a rule, apart from that i got a clean record.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 day 22 hours 1 min at the time of typing this, but i did join in august and played for a little bit (weeks maybe) but when i uninstalled Gmod and reinstalled months later my timer reset

Have you read up on our rules fully? i have read up on the rules, but ill have to read it maybe once or twice a day just to fully get it down (i know the basics and plan on reading more while waiting for this)

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes i have, once again ill prolly read over it once or twice again while waiting to make sure i have it fully down.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? most of the time i have a mic, it wouldnt be as common for me to not use it if im dealing with reports and issues

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) i havent, but i have staffed on servers for other games a while ago.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) i was told to apply by a staff member but i dont remember their name it was a few hours ago

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? no but i can learn if i need to

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? the server is short on admins A LOT. the admin that talked to me about applying said he was the only one on and there was 20 reports. just wanna help out and make it easier for some of em

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i could be a useful asset. i mean more staff members is alright, but a staff member who will actually help around and be willing to take time out of the day to "study" the rules and etc. is better

What is your timezone? UTC ( i live in IOWA US)

What time of the day are you usually on? i start school at 9am mon - fri and i usuallt get out at 12 pm and at most 2pm (sometimes earlier depending on the day)

i want to try and get on and be staff as much as possible because my current schedule makes it possible, but their could be days where im not admin as much or not on as much in general

also last thing, if i do make it through this test and im playing but not as an admin, i would be fine with a admin teleportning to me to tell me they need help with reports. if a costaff member needs help, ofc ill try and help out.

+1 meh he is underage but the sheer determination to just apply anyway and be so honest is impressive and shows the simply put how much you want to be staff and its a lot

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.