EekaPop

User
Jul 12, 2022
Username: EekaPop

❂ In-Game Name Bob The Builderr

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561198918657819

Your Discord EekaPop

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Optics

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199174988738/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? He was calling a person a pedophile and a child dick rider in (OOC)

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here.
zWVqsAB.png

I had made a ticket in the game abt 20 minutes after that and a moderator took it. He didn't know what to do so i was tleling him that always in this situation the person has gotten a perma ban. Either way he pulled in an admin by the name of YxungBlood. even he couldnt figure it out. I kept saying that it's perma ban. but this time he didnt even get a warn for it. Not even a gag.

Optional: Any other comments? Corrupt staff members???

buddy i didnt know it at the time i even told as many admins as i could when it happened

marco is a example he aint even got his fucking pc

Report Accepted

This player will be blacklisted for his remarks.
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​

Report Accepted

This player will be blacklisted for his remarks.
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​
well since its accepted i am blacklisted how long till i can appeal btw if it helps i did tell every admin i could after i said that which i know doesnt make it better and i did not know that was a rule to