Denied egg Staff Application

egg

User
Mar 14, 2023
Username: egg

◈ Your In-Game Name: egg

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198411526450/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: egg,#1562

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warn only three times and they are from a long time ago so they will no show and they are for RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? a long time

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? mostly on a lot

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? just to help out the people on the sever on make it a nice space to play in.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? bc i could help out the team and give any help to anyone in need

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. no

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change. also, you need to join the atomic steam group.

-1 I don't see much effort put into the application and I haven't really had an interactions with you in game add some more to your application. I don't know about the playtime either you should edit that to give us the actual time.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/