Jun 4, 2022
Username: Equal_Support

◈ Your In-Game Name: Equal Supporcheno

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Equal_Support/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your Discord (with tag): Equal#3551

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM: My warning was due to me shooting someone to get their attention with a very low damage weapon and without me knowing they had very little HP. I completely admit I should not have used a gun to get someone's attention, I should have just waited or walked away but my actions landed me with my only warn.

1 week 2 days old at the time of application

How much playtime do you have on the server? ~360 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, a few times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was Moderator and for a short time Admin on TylersRP DarkRP server from mid-2018 to mid-2020 however with a few months of no playtime spread out overall over 700 hours of staffing I would estimate.

Contacts:
Owner: Bisnotch: bis#0244
Manager: Tallvisit: Tallvisit#6639

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PDT (UTC-7)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11am-5:30pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to become part of the staff team because as someone who has staffed on an extremely similar server to Atomic, guiding others toward healthy online relationships and leading others as an authoritative figure has always been something I enjoy. I would like to be a part of one of the largest communities on Garrysmod DarkRP to make more memories with people and allow others to enjoy a fair and fun time on Atomic.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Not only have I staffed for over 700 hours being a respectful, attentive, innovative member of our staff team but I work currently as a Supervisor at UPS where I'm part of a management team of 6 that oversees over a hundred people. On a daily basis I directly teach, monitor, advise, and lead up to 20 at a time. So I'm very comfortable with not only conflict resolution skills but the perspective you should have as someone who has a perceived authoritative figure. Knowing and enforcing rules is something I'm very familiar with.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm an open book, If you want to know anything about me I'm down to talk
I have a lot of interesting opinions, and I'm active in political discourse.
I'm known for creating some cool events as part of being in the staff team that I would love to bring to this server.

90% chance you will only see me on server 2 (I will obviously be able to staff on all 4 servers when needed)
10% chance server 3

I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful day.

Last edited:
+1 Decent record and the only warn is well explained, previous experience is great, and the app itself is a banger! 10/10

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 🤍kitty🖤#4457 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​