Accepted Ero ☢ Staff Application

Ero ☢

User
Sep 15, 2020
Username: Ero ☢

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ero

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263891245/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Ero#6499

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1Mo 1D 9Hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Im the area of 5-12

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Staffing was one of the most enjoyable things I did when I played on the server before . Also I enjoy being able to be around and create new relationships with the staff team, in addition to this I loved being able to better the server for the players and help educate new staff. Another reason is being able to help shape where atomic goes by being a staff and having a larger push in the direction the servers decisions.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I said I've been a staff before and see myself being able to bring a lot to the staff team not only with helping on the server but being a positive force on the staff team and add a lot of ideas and new concepts to the team as a whole .

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I looked at the forums and read threw some of the new threads and saw the interview option and considered it. But I thought typing this would make it so any staff or members of the community who might not know me could get a little insight on who I am. If you have any question I'm always open to dms @Ero#6499 on discord <3 .

Thanks for your eyes and opinions ,Gamer Ero​

+/- ngl ero never see you ingame, however i do remember hearing you where staff and from what i can see is that you picked up alot of forum patterns that staff uses, i think an interview would suffice but i cant give him a +1 as for me he lacks activity!

+1. Ero i wouldn't expect many more + 1's because not a lot of detail was put into this but i believe that your professional tone and prior experience would be a great addition for our team. However you are lacking effort on this app but if you were to've put more time into it i could see you on our team!​

+1 A few more sentences as of why you should be accepted would be good, but a interview would be good.

+/- only because I myself am kinda new so I havent seen you but sounds like you deserve an interview.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Dylinux#5106 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.