Accepted Ero's staff application

Ero ☢

User
Sep 15, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Ero ☢

Steam Name:Ero ☢

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263891245/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 14

Your discord name/tag:
Ero#6499

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes , all of witch are outdated and just need to be removed

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
3w 5d

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

(I know its not a different server but I just wanna be more in-depth) I was a prior staff on atomic from late summer till early nov It This was my first time staffing for any server and it opened my eyes to what staffing was really like and I enjoyed it for the time I did it . Eventually I resigned because of school and some stuff in my IRL life . I also around this time was kinda inactive and was “neglecting” the server .

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

N/A

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes from atmc.cc

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

With summer coming up I know I will be able to dedicate more hours into the server and I loved being here when I was I also wanna help the community grow more. Also I hope from my past experiences here, and hopefully more to come I will be able to leave a mark on the community and help atomic networks expand into different endeavors. Also at times I see staff struggling to take sits ( no hate ) I just wanna be able to lower the wait time on sits and such . I also have noticed inconsistent times staff are on like sometimes 4 or 5 are on then none , just today I had to wait so long for a sit I didn't remember what it was about then again this is not really the staffs fault. I think with my addition I will be of more support and would be able to help improve this problem .

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I was here before and as said above I want to help atomic grow into a community known by lots of people in many different genres of games and become a major competitor in the landscapes of many games . I also wanna help with improving atomic on an atomic level haha .

What is your timezone?

Est

Other stuff I would like to mention

I understand my recent coming back to the server and how I might not be too known as of yet. This might be concerning but I do truly feel I have made the server a little better just from being here the past couple of days and the only thing I see now that could allow me to improve this is becoming a staff member . I hope you guys can see my past here as a reason to invite me back to the team .

Thanks for your time and comments

Gamer, Ero

Gonna keep it a buck with you I wanna see you play the server and get to know the staff first
++/-

+1 Seen you on and talk to you, seem like a cool guy, dont know how much you play on the server but we could always use the help!

-/+ heard good things about you but it seems you haven't gotten familiar with the current community

+/- I want to see you play more before you reapply.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.