Exel Staff Application

Exel

User
Apr 22, 2022
Username: Exel

◈ Your In-Game Name: Exel

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251017494/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Exel#5566

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. They are both expired

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 5h 18m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Around 1 month
Mod
None.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays 4pm - 9pm Weekends (Im sometimes with my mom and school is a about to end)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wish to be apart of the atomic staff team because I want to make the community less toxic and more welcoming to new players. The way I will do this is I will be unbiased towards people I know and people I don't know, no matter how much I dislike them. Even if they are my friends, I will still hand out appropriate consequences to their actions. I consistently see rules being broken and people need staff to help.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be accepted into the staff team because I will be active in the forums, in the servers, and in the discord. Although I know I will make mistakes, I hope that I can learn from them and become a better staff member. Another reason why I think I should be accepted is because I really care about this server and I want to make it more welcoming and un-toxic to new players as possible.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. thanks to Brank for helping me study the interview questions.

-/+ not much effort but seems dedicated

+1 decent app, believe you had an interview before, would be interested to see how you learned from that experience, worried that you're not acknowledging that a bias would exist, we all have unconscious bias and its not something we can control. Be sure to acknowledge that now and going forward when you are considering being a staff or taking tickets. I can dm you about that more if you like but I'm cool for you to get an interview, don't need to nitpick too much

+1 decent app, believe you had an interview before, would be interested to see how you learned from that experience, worried that you're not acknowledging that a bias would exist, we all have unconscious bias and its not something we can control. Be sure to acknowledge that now and going forward when you are considering being a staff or taking tickets. I can dm you about that more if you like but I'm cool for you to get an interview, don't need to nitpick too much
Thank you for the advice, much appreciated.

-rep

Things I Liked
Willing to Learn,Putting in time to study questions.

Things i don’t like
not much effort, for the effort you did put it wasn’t in the right spots, The app has kinda generic responses, nothing that really stands out.You have experience, which is good, but you didn’t list the server.

Recommendations
add a little more effort, and polish some times up, I can see potential you’re almost there, but not quite in my eyes.

Goodluck man, seems like you really want this.:)

-rep

Things I Liked
Willing to Learn,Putting in time to study questions.

Things i don’t like
not much effort, for the effort you did put it wasn’t in the right spots, The app has kinda generic responses, nothing that really stands out.You have experience, which is good, but you didn’t list the server.

Recommendations
add a little more effort, and polish some times up, I can see potential you’re almost there, but not quite in my eyes.

Goodluck man, seems like you really want this.:)
thank you

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​