Denied ezcho Staff Application

ezcho

User
Jun 27, 2024
Username: ezcho

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ezcho

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199193702814/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ezzcho

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1week 4hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10:00 am to 3:00 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've always loved role playing on gta and other games, and when I got gmod, dark rp really caught my eye. This server was beyond the most popular at the time and it was the first one I joined. Me and my friend played for a couple of hours before he decided to get off, but I kept playing. I was glued to this game... I just enjoyed being able to talk to people, make things and shoot at stuff. I spent many night staying up till 5 in the morning just talking to the 20 people that stayed in the server at late hours. I've never spent so much time on a game/server and i never would've thought it'd be on garry's mod. This server has always made me laugh and have fun without having to worry about getting shot in the forehead thanks to the staff team. I love this server and i want to be able to help out and suppress any rulebreakers that ruin someone elses fun.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be able to help people in the server so they can have fun. I believe everyone should be treated the same and everyone on AtomicRP should be able to have fun like everyone else. Helping people is something that I prioritize because it makes me feel good being able help people in need. I haven't ever staffed but I've had lots of experience with chat monitoring and hosting online roleplays. I feel I will a help to all of the Atomic community including the staff and players on Atomic. My schedule for getting online is very bendable there is never a set time when I get on and off. I have only played atomic darkrp so I have a good knowing of the rules. I've reeducated myself on the entire rules every time they get updated just in case. I act very mature for my age as I've heard from other people, might be useful if u hate 15 yr olds idk. I think I'll be a great staffing member to everyone and I want to be able to run this ship better than anyone else (or try to at least).

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm very cool :cool:

Also regarding the question, "Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?" The link provided does not work or the forum is no longer up.

☢ Application Denied ☢
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks. Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​