Accepted F I R E Y ? Staff Application

FireyTheProtogen

User
Jun 5, 2022
Username: F I R E Y ?

◈ Your In-Game Name: FireyTheProtogen

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199213740795/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): F I R E Y ?#9730

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned 2 times for RDM when I was relatively new to the server. nothing major.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3D 3H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? weekdays: 9:30AM - 11:30PM Weekends: 10:00 - 1:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to become a part of Atomic RP staff because I see a lot of rules being broken all day long and I want to make sure people know that rules still exist whether it's in real life or in game. To some players, those rules don't seem to exist, and I want to help them know that they do. Another reason why is because of the amazing community and how kind (most of them) are. Hands down best, most creative server I have ever played on. for example, I saw someone making a "baby toss" game.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted on the Atomic RP staff because I think I would make a good addition to the staff team with my good listening and understanding abilities. Let's start with my listening abilities. i can tell whether or not the person is the culprit or the victum if they are lying or not. And under understanding, i can thoroughly get evidence through just speech. no screenshots or videos unless completely necessary. The sheer amount of joy the server brings me is through the roof and it would make my life cooler knowing i can become a staff member on the BIGGEST server on gmod.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1, application kind of went in loops and you don't quite explain why you should be accepted. What makes you better than current staff? Why should you be accepted over other applicants? As for the question right before that, you summed it up pretty well. You gave a good reason as to why you would like to join and all I'd like to see is why you should be accepted.

+1 ~Worth an interview
~Please keep in mind, evidence is very important when banning or warning someone. We always check logs and keep evidence on hand to explain why someone was banned.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Killuminati (Killuminati#0797) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.