May 26, 2022
Username: fabio

◈ Your In-Game Name: Funki

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4liminal/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): funki#3200

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one warning for Failbasing from TKT Doubt a year ago from when I first started playing DarkRP and didn't know how to base properly, I do not remember the exact details unfortunately.

I have one warning from Joe Sugma from almost half a year ago, when I rage quit during a raid.

This was this server I played ever since I started playing DarkRP and didn't know any rules for any server, so I did earn myself the first two warns from when I was new and didn't know how to play yet, not because I was intentionally breaking rules.

And I have one final warning for RDM by Waggy a few months back. This was genuinely a mistake on my end, I was raiding a base and these two people came up behind me while i was raiding and i thought they were part of the party that I was raiding so I killed them both and Waggy was going to leave me off with a verbal warning, but since i killed more than one person he thought it was appropriate that that I get warned and I agreed with him.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 4d 14h 49m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm almost always on between 7pm - 11pm, but I spend most of my day playing AtomicRP usually.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This is my favorite Garry's Mod server, and I think it's the only enjoyable and playable DarkRP server. I spend a lot of my day on this server, the addiction is almost actually a little unhealthy. I really enjoy the interactions between staff and players and I would like to build a reputation on my name as an understanding, friendly and charismatic staff member. I really just enjoy the AtomicRP community as a whole and I would really love to be more involved in it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very unbiased and good at finding medians, I am very understanding and I believe that I'm mature and have good judgement and that I can solve conflict and deescalating situations. I am very determined when it comes to helping people and I even believe that I'm a little too selfless sometimes and will go out of my way to help people too much. I am also very mild, I don't have a crude sense of humor or anything and I'm very chill and relaxed and I still believe that I'm humorous. One of the biggest reasons I want to join the staff team is to gain a reputation as a good staff member among the community. I feel like this is a given, but I'm also completely literate on the AtomicRP rules and staff information.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I feel like I'd be good friends and get along with the whole staff team and most of the community, I'm really looking forward to this opportunity. I'd even be happy to do an open interview and that is what I was originally going to do until I saw that it was only suggested for previous staff members.

+\- Ive had sits with this guys tickets and he is extremely passionate about the server and very respectful. The only problem i have is that throughout the sits I dont remember him having his mic on and only texting through chat so I cant back up the mic claim. Id say hold an interview to give him a chance though :)

+\- Ive had sits with this guys tickets and he is extremely passionate about the server and very respectful. The only problem i have is that throughout the sits I dont remember him having his mic on and only texting through chat so I cant back up the mic claim. Id say hold an interview to give him a chance though :)
I did not have a microphone, but I have since purchased one.

+1
Would love to hear an interview, you put a decent amount of effort into this application.
He is the ideal player and hopes he becomes an ideal Staff member.
Hope to hear your interview.

+1 solid app, also very respectful and understanding in sits. I don't doubt he'll carry that same energy when on the other side of them.

+/- decent app however you said you have a warn from joe sugma from almost half a year ago however joe sugma has only been on the staff team for a little over a month

+/- decent app however you said you have a warn from joe sugma from almost half a year ago however joe sugma has only been on the staff team for a little over a month
I should've done this to begin with, but I will attach an image of my warns shortly

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to SenorPepsiMan#6173 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Korean Jesus within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to me with any questions/concerns.​