Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): FadeGN#5866

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to join the staffing team since I enjoy helping new players learn and I think that staffing is a great way to do so. While I am somewhat new to the community I am already very passionate about AtomicRP, and have enjoyed all of my experiences on the server so far, and I want others to have the same experience. I have had great interactions with the staff of AtomicRP and wish to be apart of the staffing family. I also believe I can learn from others and I enjoy learning new things and as a previously stated I enjoy teaching new things to people. I wish to help the community in every way possible, from dealing with tickets to making other community members laugh.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a very dedicated person in real life and when playing games. I care about resolution to issues, whether someone's fun was interrupted by an RDMer or a new player needs clarification on the basing rules. Not only do I care about the other players on the server I enjoy interacting with other players, and will always be as open-minded and non-bias as possible. I know the rules well for the playtime I have and enjoy helping new players with clarification on rules. I enjoy conversating with others and I am able to confidently interact with others in tense situations. I have more than enough time on my hands to staff on AtomicRP and would gladly put in over ten hours a week staffing on the servers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Not sure how quickly these get processed, but I am going on a weeklong trip starting on April 27, 2022, and will not have access to my computer. I think cars are cool, wouldn't call myself a car guy though.

Last edited:
-1 There isn't much effort put into the application overall. I recommend looking at past accepted applications for a good idea of how much effort you should put and really put your heart into the two big questions.

-1 there isnt much effort put into the app itself, for the final 2 questions, try to put more effort into them. you can still edit your app.

+1
+ Good app
+ Seems Dedicated
+ No Warns

Not sure how its gonna work out with that week long trip but

Best of luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to DarkPhoenix#9870 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.