Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

(https://s.team/p/fvrb-gfpv/wddbjcqc)

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

I am 15

Your discord name/tag:

Fauxartifact#4976

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?:

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes i have been banned once for 24 hours for a chat violation (Racism), The ban happened while i was away from my pc and i latter found out that resident of my house had come on my pc and typed something in chat

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

i have 1 day 2 hours and 46 minutes (as of typing this app)

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes and i almost all of the reason for warnings/jails and also bans
Though there are 1 to 2 things that i dont know what they mean or what to do

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes i have and i fully understand them

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No but i would like to try it out as i have moderated discord servers and thought i would expand my horizon

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I would like to be apart of the staff team because i enjoy playing on this server, I am also very interested in moderating things such as servers on discord or in games. I have tried to apply on other things but do to my age not many people accept me. I have been playing the server and hanging around the people who play and have come to like this server a lot, on top of the nice people who play the staff are very nice and have been very helpful so i thought that i would try and help the server too.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think that i should be accepted because i am active on the server i would live to help keep the server safe and clean for everyone. Though i have not moderated any servers on gmod i would like to start and try it out and this seemed like the perfect place to start. I have enjoyed my time on this server even though it is very little it was fun.

What is your timezone?

EDT

+/- I find it hard to believe someone in your household would come to your house and type a racial slur but it could happen, so not so sure so I'll just give you a +/-

-1 never seen you before, you warn is blemish as well. It’s hard for me to believe that someone from your house hold came to your pc to type a racist slur

About the racial slur situation, Me and my brother aren't on the best of terms and so he goes out of his way to ruin my day anyway possible (his is very racist) he heard me talking about the server and he got on my pc to try and get me banned. I know it is hard to believe but i swear it is the truth. When i tried to get unbanned i said it was a hacker because that was what i thought it was at the time but i latter found out that i was wrong.

Your application is ok but with the racial slur ban thats a big red flag even if you claim it was your brother.

I would suggest to get more play time on the server and get to know the community. Show them that you are a good person and that you are responsible and mature.

And learn to lock your computer when you are not around. Your account = your responsibility.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.