Favoritism much?

deadeyedraw

User
Sep 23, 2021
i got teamkilled by the same guy 3 times and all he gets is a "lecture"

i do that once after that i get a warn and then a 12 hour ban

i mean
what is this IQ of staff

im seriously amazed by how this staff team handels sits... ignores me for 2 hours and fucking bans for nothing

Apparently this

is how management is supposed to deal with problems. I think you can publish a staff report here on the forums.

If you receive multiple warns that are in the same class, for example class III, you will get different punishments. It looks like you got three class III warns, so you got a 12 hour ban. Just how the punishment guidelines work \_(._.)_/

No one was "ignoring you". Just what happens when tickets are backed up. It takes time before the sit is initiated when the server is busy. (especially Friday-Sundays)

To explain the situation on how things were dealt with. I am the one who makes the decision whether someone gets a punishment or a verbal warning. The player you are describing killed you three times. One of those included a warning on the blatant RDM and I gave him the jail time punishment of 5m which is in the punishment guidelines. Now to the ticket you are referring to: You reported that this person was rdming you, he stated that you were shooting in his direction but no damage was done, where you quickly reported it. You were correct to report something like this because you did no damage to him and was also part of the PD as well. I then was shown clips of the incident from his perspective and it did look like you were shooting in his general direction. This doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong, but for the sake of the sit, I needed his perspective/side. After investigating the video, his low playtime, and sympathy of explaining how he didn't mean to target you in any way. I made the decision of a verbal warning explaining how important it is for the person to damage another first to designate a reason to kill in this certain scenario. I also explained how PD is designed and the truce between jobs. Such as the Secret Service and the FBI in this scenario.

Sorry if this upsets you, but Staff has the final say in staff sits, regardless of the ban suggestion from the person who made the initial ticket. If you have a problem with this. By all means, make a staff report/ban appeal.

Ban Appeal: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/atomicrp-ban-appeal-template.9/
Staff Report: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/staff-report-template.670/

Also, I was not the one to ban you as it was taken by another staff on duty. Sorry for the unfortunate events.

Last edited:
Its not an airport no need to announce your departure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-152601.png
    Screenshot_20210924-152601.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 76