Denied FelixTheTater Staff Application

FelixTheTater

User
Jan 15, 2023
Username: FelixTheTater

◈ Your In-Game Name: FeilxTheTater

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237932616/

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: FelixTheTater#3432

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2weeks,5days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i Have Staffed on this server for 3 or 2 weeks untill i was removed and told to take a brake by wilkers i was a tmod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? nights

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? well i want to be on the staff team to help dead with the players that come one the server to brake our rules and cuase problems with the rest of the players and the staff on the server i don't care about having the supptor+ shit i only care about making this server fun and realxing to everyone

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? well i was told by wilkers when i got removed i should take a brake from the staff team and try to help my mental state i was able to fix my mental state and im looking forward to come back to the staff team and help as much as i can

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i think thats all i can add

-1/+1
Hey Felix,
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, but I still hold any application to my same standards. There doesn't seem to be much effort as far as spelling and grammar go, and your use of profanity makes it look unprofessional, just as I'd tell anyone else. I also wouldn't mind knowing how this break from staff has helped and what exactly you did to help your mental state so that whatever issue (you don't need to say) that caused you to be removed wouldn't happen again. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the team again, but it's important to me you come back in the right state of mind and not just because it seems we need help. I'll change to +1 after you amp up your application a little bit.

Edit: I just noticed your last staff application was on March 4th. It's best to wait the full two weeks before trying again.

Last edited:
-1 I’ve got nothing against you personally, but in past weeks I’ve seen you be utterly toxic to a few select players. I feel you should take more time before coming back :) good luck tho!

-1/+1
Hey Felix,
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, but I still hold any application to my same standards. There doesn't seem to be much effort as far as spelling and grammar go, and your use of profanity makes it look unprofessional, just as I'd tell anyone else. I also wouldn't mind knowing how this break from staff has helped and what exactly you did to help your mental state so that whatever issue (you don't need to say) that caused you to be removed wouldn't happen again. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the team again, but it's important to me you come back in the right state of mind and not just because it seems we need help. I'll change to +1 after you amp up your application a little bit.
hey i was auto declined from a open one and yes spelling is something im not good at

-1 I’ve got nothing against you personally, but in past weeks I’ve seen you be utterly toxic to a few select players. I feel you should take more time before coming back :) good luck tho!
im only toxic to players that call me the f slur and people that think its ok to take the time out of thier day to witchhunt me and come after me every time im on the server

-1 hasn't waited two weeks from last app, not much effort, if you're being toxic I'd work on that before applying.

You shouldn't be toxic back, don't feed into the hatred, just be the bigger one and ignore them.

-1 hasn't waited two weeks from last app, not much effort, if you're being toxic I'd work on that before applying.

You shouldn't be toxic back, don't feed into the hatred, just be the bigger one and ignore them.
well its hard when you get people not stop calling you the f slur and witchhunnting you to the point where you don't want to be on the server i was not officially removed from the staff team becuase wilkers did not put my on the demoted thing becuase he wanted to keep my mental problems to my self and when i was staff i had a lot of possive views from the head of staff and the player base becuase when a ticket poped up it was automatically taken by me but you know that my opioin

well its hard when you get people not stop calling you the f slur and witchhunnting you to the point where you don't want to be on the server i was not officially removed from the staff team becuase wilkers did not put my on the demoted thing becuase he wanted to keep my mental problems to my self and when i was staff i had a lot of possive views from the head of staff and the player base becuase when a ticket poped up it was automatically taken by me but you know that my opioin
If you're having people Witch hunting or calling you slurs it's best for a staff member to deal with rather than being toxic right back. I get how it can be but you should try to have less things get to you.

If you're having people Witch hunting or calling you slurs it's best for a staff member to deal with rather than being toxic right back. I get how it can be but you should try to have less things get to you.
i mean being gay and growing up to your family calling you the f slur non fucking stop just gets to you and i have made tickets on these people but half of the staff team wait 10mins before that take the ticket just to say they are getting a verbal like last night i reported somone for saying it and he said it again right inforn of a staff member and he got a verbal becuase it was his 1st time saying it

-2 did not wait 2 weeks to re attempt to apply for staff

And the whole thing with people calling u slurs should be shrugged off. As you are trying to return to staff that is all someone needs to do to tick u off. And the other part I gotta add is I have heard from people u called them the slurs and saying things that shouldn't be said

Application Denied
You have to wait 2 weeks from leaving the staff team/being removed before you may reapply.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM Wilkers with questions/concerns.