Denied Fenasi Kerim Staff Application

Fenasi Kerim

User
May 18, 2022
Username: Fenasi Kerim

◈ Your In-Game Name: ETERNAL

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306762545/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): Fenasi Kerim#4760

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM CLASS 3
LTAP CLASS 5
HATE SPEECH CLASS 4
i was little new when i done 2 fist

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4days 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? europian time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12am till 6 am and 10pm till 3pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i realy like to be a staff cause i love helping people and that makes me fell so good

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? cause am a good person and i can do my job properly

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i wanna be a staff cause i like helping people that makes me feel good and i realy liked this server is the best one i have ever seen

-1 Hate Speech warning, would like some elaboration, can you write a bit more about why you like helping people and why you should be accepted?

for the hate speech o was a hobo and i was playing the N word music at fist i didnt even know it wasnt allow to say the N word bcs i was playing in a server and the N word was allowed anyways now i know and i will not do it again . am a very helpfull person especialy for new players to learn them how to play and i think you have a litt less staf members bcs yesterday i made a ticked and get aplyed in 10 min this was hapened 3 times before

I would just like to point out that hate speech is not a good look if you are applying for a leadership position.
It also seems you put 0 effort into your Application that is the reason I'm giving you a -1

Application Denied
You may reapply in two weeks feel free to reach out to me on discord with any questions or concerns.
Ya Ming Gotcha#9941