Denied FiresideCone34 Staff Application

FiresideCone34

User
Sep 1, 2021
Username: FiresideCone34

◈ Your In-Game Name: FiresideCone34

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198814586778/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: Fireside#8318

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. It was past bans for when I was like 16 17 being dumb massing , saying dumb stuff

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month 1week 1day 22hours 46minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern standered

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1600 to 2000

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The staff need more members and I was recommended by other staff because of the time I've spent on Dark Rp [liluzimarco] [patomp]

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I would know how to handle staff sits from previse experiences with other staff and try to make it better and improve on there ways on doing it

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a 20 year old U.S. Army solder who was Raised in Phoenix AZ and was bord at home so I built my own Pc in high school and during that time discovered Gmod

+/- ik you in all but my vote is in the middle. You are a chill , funny dude but ths effort on this app is lacking

Please detail all of your warns, if they are class IV and V we would like to see them

This application lacks effort
You need to have a public steam profile in order to be accepted
I recommend you read other accepted staff apps to see what we are interested in!

If you are indeed 20, then your MRDM warn and 4 hate speech warns are from about 2 years ago, not 3 or 4 like you suggest. While that's a lot of time, that's still a lot of hate speech warns with some explanation needed of what you've done to change your perspective on how your words affected people. You were also warned just 4 days ago for Witch Hunting as of writing this. Combined with the little effort put into your application and unwillingness so far to take the suggestions of staff to remedy it, I don't think you're fit for the team just yet.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/