Denied FlapMyJax Staff Application

FlapMyJax

User
Username: FlapMyJax

◈ Your In-Game Name: Daddy Jax

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jaxssupercoolsteampage/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Jax#5050

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. (I can understand that the Massive ammount of Warns makes me an easy Denied Applicant, But I can assure you that These warnings stopped coming in for Months.) I'm sure this will not help my case, But I want another chance, And Yes, I can understand that I do not deserve a Second chance.

Class 3 x8 (RDM, 7 Of Them, 1 For NLR During Raid)

Class 2 x2 (NLR, Both Times)

Class 5 x1 (Staff Abuse)

These All Occured Between April & May, And I was Just Learning about Dark RP and How It works in the first place, I haven't made any Offenses Since.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 13h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, I can be pretty flexible before & after work, Other than I should be quick to be on.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well, The Community, & Staff is amazing, I'm not at all Familiar with the new Line of Daily Players, But I'd love to adapt to a Staffing Habit, I would love to help keep peoples Play-Time Protected and Enjoyable, This is the only Dark RP server I truly ever came back to, It is such an Amazing withstood Community. (I really couldn't come up with much sorry If It's incredibly short) It's been awhile.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm a Quick Learner, I can Multitask Incredibly Well, I have an Average of 100-119wpm for Quick and Speedy Responses, I can Remember a Good Handful of the Rules in a Snap, I already Have Experience with the Sam Menus, bLogs, And very comfortable with the Layout for Punishments.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really got nothing, I cannot say anyone Knows me on this server anymore then maybe MONKEY GOD or Beta, & JustValentino, As It's been about 5 months with my Inability to play, And I know that can make me an Unworthy Applicant, And I understand If I were to be Turned Down, I'm happy enough just being able to Create an Application.

___to clarify the staff abuse, i'm gonna assume it was a huge mix up___

Last edited:
-1 staff abuse warn
-havent seen you around the server nor had any interactions

Last edited:
-1 I wouldn't the concerned and was willing to give a chance even with those warns. But staff a abuse. I may be willing to change if I knew what happend. If you accidently no clipped off duty I would understand and give q +1. But for all I know you could of done something like use tool gun to raid, or raid while cloaked or anything like that

-1 Decent Application but a lot of warns including a class v staff abuse warn

Welcome back, but I think you need more time to interact with the current community. Especially with the staff abuse warn to win us over.

NwJF1gU.png

I've been trying to clear up this Ban for the past few days now, And I'm thinking this was confused because of a similair situation that I did, I brought the whole server to me, But now people are saying I tricked another Admin into doing so.

+1 From Washed - Was a good prior staff, I was around back then when he was. While he does have a bit of regular warns he is mature and seems passionate about modding. As for the staff abuse warn, I would like to clear up for everyone, as it is a misunderstanding (again I was around for this) Wilkers and the others confused the whole situation. A prior staff by the name of "STiger" tricked Jax into bringing the whole server by telling him * was a persons name. So other than that, jax is a great fit for staff and I personally would love to see him back.

Clip provided below of blatant incident:

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.