Dec 28, 2021
Username:

FlareYT

◈ Your In-Game Name:

Flare

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

My Profile

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

I am fourteen years old but can prove with certainty that I am mature enough for this role.

Your Discord (with tag):

FlareYT#9639

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?

No

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

I've only received one verbal NLR warning due to a misunderstanding. (I had a hit on someone outside a base where I had just been killed)

How much playtime do you have on the server?

26 hours 6 minutes as of posting (+15 hours, more info in Optional)

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have read them thoroughly multiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?

Yes, I have read through it thoroughly multiple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I try to use it as often as possible, only using text when voice would inconvenience other players.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?

No, I have applied to servers before but I was rejected due to my age.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?

No

What is your time zone?

Central African TIme (CAT)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?

Usually from 12pm till 2am, although fluctuates a bit. This is during December/January. Other than this I'm on from 4pm till 10pm on weekdays, and from 10am till 12pm on weekends.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I would love to try the experience (AtomicRP clearly being a great place to try) as well as I noticed that during the afternoon hours (CAT) there is quite a lack of online staff and reports often go lost. Being in South Africa, I'm on during those hours and can help with that issue. I truly just want to help build a great community and want to see AtomicRP thrive as a server. I love the people, I love the gameplay, and I don't want to see the server ever having issues like that with AsapGaming or Elitelupus, where bad moderation has created the intense downfall of both servers. I want to help improve the experience of all players and staff and want to make sure the AtomicRP reaches, and stays at the top of the server board.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I'm well versed in DarkRP having nearly 800 hours in it alone, I can help enforce rules placed in the AtomicRP server, I am mature and can handle tough situations with ease. I try to be nice to everyone I meet, (Including MRDM'ers) and I genuinely want to help drive AtomicRP to a better playing experience for everyone. I have a sharp memory and can resolve situations hastily and fairly. I play on AtomicRP a lot during the hours where there aren't many mods online. I may not have the maturity in time, but I certainly have it in mind and experience, and you can rest assured that I will never act immaturely when it comes to the safety and experience of the AtomicRP players and staff. When I play I will constantly take tickets in the hopes of creating a fun helpful environment for the players, and taking off the stress for the other moderators.

This server is an amazing place as long as people don't disrupt it by ignoring rules, it ruins it for everyone, so I would really like to help during the times where there isn't much.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

The reason I lost 15 hours of playtime was due to an error that occurred regarding the special characters I had in my name. This error cause my cash amount and server time to reset every time I re-joined the server. I only had proof of 8 hours, and I was told by an admin that server time cannot be added, this is why I didn't include the 15 hours in my playtime. I'm not demanding that this be added, I just ask that this be considered if you think 26 hours is too little.

Whether or not I am accepted, I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application.

+1 good app, hes 14, but that's only a year under the age requirement. no biggie.

+/- Barely met playtime requirements, and underaged. The application makes it up to a +/-. I would give him a chance.

Thank you Potompatomp, regret and Omexy for your replies and recommendations of me. It is truly appreciated.

Last edited:
+/- While they may be underage the application certainly does help carry some weight. Unfortunately my interactions in sits with them has been not so much shown maturity so I can't plus this app. An interview is something I think they deserve a shot with though.

+1
+Very Good app
+A few good interaction
-Been in sits before, he has sometimes been rude and kind of out of control
Could prove himself in the interview

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Tungsten Discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied