FlareYT

◈ Your In-Game Name:

FlareyBoi Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Flare - Steam Community

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your Discord (with tag):

FlareyBoi#9639

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?

No

How much playtime do you have on the server?

7 Days and 22 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have read them thoroughly multiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?

Yes, I have read through it thoroughly multiple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I try to use it as often as possible, only using text when voice would inconvenience other players.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?

Yes, AtomicRP

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?

Yes

Were you removed from the staff team?

Yes.

Why were you removed from the staff team?

I was removed for going AFK too often, this was when I was on the server to base as well as mod and so I would be AFK while basing, but if I become a mod again, my new focus will be entirely on moderating.

What is your time zone?

Central African TIme (CAT)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?

Usually from ~12pm till ~2am, although fluctuates a bit. This is during December/January. Other than this I'm on from ~4pm till ~10pm on weekdays, and from ~10am till ~12pm on weekends.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

When I was staff I really enjoyed the experience and was very disappointed to see that I was removed, I feel the AtomicRP has the best staffing system and is the only place that staffing is enjoyable. I would love to help the community again and see it grow and thrive and I hope to help achieve this. I love the people, I love the gameplay, and I don't want to see the server ever having issues like that with AsapGaming or Elitelupus, where poor moderation has created the intense downfall of both servers.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I feel like I could be a good fit as a full time moderator, I'm from South Africa so I will mostly be on when there are hardly any moderators on the server. I already know most of what there is to know about moderating on AtomicRP and so I require minimal training. I will respond to every ticket that I can and will complete it with haste. I have 1000 hours in Gmod and all of those are in DarkRP I can assure you I will always be professional and I will not make the same mistakes I made before. I am very friendly with new people and wont be insanely harsh on the community and I genuinely just want to help make AtomicRP a better place for everyone.

This server is an amazing place as long as people don't disrupt it by ignoring rules, it ruins it for everyone, so I would really like to help during the times where there isn't much help.

Whether or not I am accepted, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application.

-1 Good app, old staff, ugly ass application though, yall just need to follow the format, no brownie points for combining bold blue writing and underlined teal 🤮

EDIT: Changing rating after learning about removal and lack of recent playtime

Last edited:
-1 Removed for constantly afking and often times refusing to help with tickets. Still don't think they are mature for the role.

FlareYT Staff Application

Username:

FlareYT

◈ Your In-Game Name:

FlareyBoi Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Flare - Steam Community

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your Discord (with tag):

FlareyBoi#9639

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?

No

How much playtime do you have on the server?

7 Days and 22 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have read them thoroughly multiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?

Yes, I have read through it thoroughly multiple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I try to use it as often as possible, only using text when voice would inconvenience other players.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?

Yes, AtomicRP

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?

Yes

Were you removed from the staff team?

Yes.

Why were you removed from the staff team?

I was removed for going AFK too often, this was when I was on the server to base as well as mod and so I would be AFK while basing, but if I become a mod again, my new focus will be entirely on moderating.

What is your time zone?

Central African TIme (CAT)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?

Usually from ~12pm till ~2am, although fluctuates a bit. This is during December/January. Other than this I'm on from ~4pm till ~10pm on weekdays, and from ~10am till ~12pm on weekends.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

When I was staff I really enjoyed the experience and was very disappointed to see that I was removed, I feel the AtomicRP has the best staffing system and is the only place that staffing is enjoyable. I would love to help the community again and see it grow and thrive and I hope to help achieve this. I love the people, I love the gameplay, and I don't want to see the server ever having issues like that with AsapGaming or Elitelupus, where poor moderation has created the intense downfall of both servers.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I feel like I could be a good fit as a full time moderator, I'm from South Africa so I will mostly be on when there are hardly any moderators on the server. I already know most of what there is to know about moderating on AtomicRP and so I require minimal training. I will respond to every ticket that I can and will complete it with haste. I have 1000 hours in Gmod and all of those are in DarkRP I can assure you I will always be professional and I will not make the same mistakes I made before. I am very friendly with new people and wont be insanely harsh on the community and I genuinely just want to help make AtomicRP a better place for everyone.

This server is an amazing place as long as people don't disrupt it by ignoring rules, it ruins it for everyone, so I would really like to help during the times where there isn't much help.

Whether or not I am accepted, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application.
+1 nice app

-1 was removed for being afk for hours on end knowing you can only afk for a certian amount of time

-/+ I think he should get another chance he was a good staff other then the afk and the other but I feel 2nd chances are a thing