Accepted FlexSlinkey Staff Application

FlexSlinkey

User
Mar 24, 2022
Username: FlexSlinkey

◈ Your In-Game Name: FlexSlinkey

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135294501/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 27

Your Discord (with tag): FlexxSlinkey#4665

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 8 hours 30 min at this moment

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have over 500 hours on Gmod RP and about 5 years ago i use to be a moderator on a server called AuroraRP, i was on the staff team for about 6 months, and I decided to take a break and fast forward to current time i have been very active again on gmod and will be active for the next couple months/years. I came across atomicRP and simple knew after a couple weeks playing how well these servers are managed and that I would like to be apart of.

the only contact I remember on aurora his name was chuck he was the superadmin but unfortunately I do not have him on my friends list anymore.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am on during the mornings from 10am-1pm and then take a small break and back on around 4pm-11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team to help keep this server one of the best places to come RP and make sure everyone is following the rules and not ruining the experience for new people joining this community. also this staff team really seems to be very organized and well trained, being apart of the staffing team will help myself develop even further while joining this awesome team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted for a couple reason, I have previous experience as a staff member and I am extremely Fair and hear both sides to the story I will never bend or go around rules and I will hold everyone accountable for there actions. And i will be very active and handling staffing tickets to better enhance the playing experience on the server. And my passion with helping in anyway I can with tickets and hopefully provide some relief for the other staff members online by taking as many tickets as I can, Being part of the staff will allow me to show new players joining the server how to do most common jobs and I can assist them in any questions they have on how to make money or do raid properly, last reason is I am really interested and I genuinely enjoy this server I hope to be apart of this team, and I can handle most situations fine on my own. I can catch on and learn very quickly so training will be quite easy I learn by watching and observing other staff and how they handle situation's.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have been on this server for about 5 days of play time. And this is simply one of the best servers I have played, I would like to help maintain this servers high quality and support our community by giving our existing players and new people coming in to have a great time and experience how AtomicRP was meant to be played and RP. I am 27 years old so i am very mature and follow all rules set by the server and have very firm on the rules and you wont have to worry about me I catch on very quickly I am very chill and love to RP and really enjoy all the different engagements with all different types of people and excited to meet new friends. thanks for your consideration

if not selected its okay I will still enjoy this awesome server and a big thanks to all the current staff for all you do and keeping these servers a great spot to actually RP

<3

Last edited:
-1 decent playtime needs some more effort on the app otherwise I’ve met them in game I feel like if you edit your app and put more effort into it you get my +1

Thank you all for taking the time to read and leave feedback I have went back in for another edit and put some more details in for the questions asked thank you all again for your time.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to KingChris#0009 on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.