Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I'm 18

Your Discord (with tag): Nonrox Downguard#7592

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC/GMT +2 hours

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 18 to midnight

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It's my first time that I'm really attracted to a DarkRP server, I met people that are very cool, and it's like a really big family. I played a lot in this server those days, and I really enjoied it. I want to be part of this family fully, and I want to help people that want to be helped, 'cause I think they really deserve it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I haven't been a member of the staff on a RP server, but I've been an admin on a lot of servers discord. I know how to deal with a lot of people and I know how to handle many situations. I've helped people and banned people even if they were really good friends.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+/-, you seem really interested in becoming staff but your app is lacking a little bit, if you changed your answers and made them a little longer it would be a +1

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ˞˞Anon#8665 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.