Accepted FreeBirdd's Staff App

FreeBirdd

User
Mar 5, 2021
Your In-Game Name: FreeBirdd

Steam Name: FreeBirdd

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealFreeBirdd/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: FreeBirdd#1543

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes i believe i got warned but i can remember what for but i don't believe it was anything serious and I was banned for saying the N word no ER (I'm mixed btw).

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 3d 4h 29min Playtime and over 2-3 weeks in the community

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes i have 4500 hours on GMOD and was a high ranking staff member on major servers like DefconNations Manager, NationalTaskForce Super Admin, Icefuse Admin, and some other smaller servers over 10+ Moderator-Admin Lastly use to Co-Own a server. Most of the time on GMOD was being a staff member.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I don't believe so...

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I never heard of SAM but i have used AWarns and BLogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be part of the staff team because I notice slow response times very frequently and i'm guessing this is because there is no other staff members on other than One or Two. I have been playing GMOD for a long time but I took a break from being a staff member for a while but now I want to get back into it. I enjoy the community here and I want to be able to use my experience to help the server. I am able to be on the server day and night as I don't work a 9-5 (I do business) but i wont be one the server 24/7 probably just during the night because that's when less staff members are on.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe I should be accepted into the staff team because i have experience that not a lot of people have. I am able to be on the server at most times during the day but mostly just night. I already know how to do commands, look at logs really any Admin type thing unless its newer.

+/- I've talked with you a few times you seem quiet and try to avoid interaction which could be bad for a staff member

+1

I've seen you around a handful of times and I noticed you keep yourself out of trouble. I like that you have previous experience staffing as well. I feel like you would be a good fit for the staff team, so I'd like to see you go through the Trial Mod period.

Best of luck to you, hope to see you staffing soon.

Neutral
I haven't had enough interactions with you to really form an opinion. I don't think I've ever had a negative sit with you though. Good luck!

- Hops

Just a disclosure I have not been on the server for two days I have been out of state i'm back as of right now. Acid we never really played together before I have seen you there and there but rarely.

-/+
Have not had too many interactions with you, cannot really say much sorry :(
Best Of Luck With your App
Though