Denied funkyy Staff Application

funkyy

User
Dec 29, 2021
Username: funkyy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Aenkz Pepperjack

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RuzieMan

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I recently turned 15

Your Discord (with tag): Bignugget#7827

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned by smooch for racisim class iv

i was warned by BROKENRECORD for racisim IV ( none of these warns are for the n word)

i was warned by onyx for ltap class V

i was warned by onyx for hate speech class iv

i was warned by daddystuffy for ltap class v

i was warned from winter pepper for nlr class 2

i was warned from potompatomp for rdm class 3

i was warned from dovahdec for rdm class 3

i was warned from dylan woen for rdm class 3

i was warned from michealpig for rdm class 3

i was warned from jawsh for rdm class 3

i was warned from omexy for propminging class 2
and at last i was warned from bobby row for rdm class 3. I was warned alot but recently i realised that this is my fav server and i need to stop breaking the rules or i will get banned and i will no longer be able to enjoy this amazing server no more. so please take in consideration that i will not be breaking any rules anymore. and ive stuck to that for a week or 2 now.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 2hours and 8 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Well i kinda have past staff. my friend had a server and he gave me staff. the server stopped working and got shut down a year ago. i dont know if that counts but yeah. i was a moderator

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern or new york city time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? all night and basically all day after school

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? First of all. ive dreamed to be a mod or admin on a gmod server for years. i just never got around to it. and i finnaly found a server i love and play everyday so why not try?

i love and respect this community and ive spent so much time on this server i refuse to play any other server than this!

The admins and mods are all awesome and ive only met a couple toxic players in my time playing.

ive played this server for so long so why not apply to admin and help the community as much as i can and show appreciation for the fun times and memorys ive had.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I type pretty fast so it wouldent be a long wait for me to respond or type in a sit. i dont think thats a good reason but its something.

I would be amazingly active as im litterly on almost all hours of the day. besides school of course. im even on in the night till morning.

im not rude and im not too nice either. i can be formal and mature and harsh whenever is needed.

Because ive played for so long. i have a decent amount of knowledge on some things on this server including specific rules and what you can not do while building.

And for my final reason why i should be staff on this server is: i can infinite amount of joints to the staff team. nah im playing

i think my final reason i should be only the staff team is cause i have nothing else to do in the day so you could expect me to be active and on if anyone needs me through dms.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Ive been actively trying to stay away from warns bans and rule breaking since the last time i got warned. i didint take this server seriously for a while. but then i started realising how much fun ive had on this erver. then after that i started building bases for people and getting money and taking everything seriously. and i promise you i wont get warned again for a long time..

Im also very mature. i can be unmature sometimes but if i really want to i can be super mature and formal!

-to many warns. holy crap man. wtf

-racist warn

-looks like your just a minge overall

-looks like to me you don't care about the rules. AT all.

-short app

-the first thing in the last question when you said ". I've been actively trying to stay away from warns bans and rule breaking since the last time i got warned." to me. i don't believe that at all.

+seems like he could be serious about the staff thing i guess.

i seriously don't know how your not perma banned but maybe people like you idk maybe everything I'm saying right now is stupid who knows

Goodluck!

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv

-to many warns. holy crap man. wtf

-racist warn

-looks like your just a minge overall

-looks like to me you don't care about the rules. AT all.

-short app

-the first thing in the last question when you said ". I've been actively trying to stay away from warns bans and rule breaking since the last time i got warned." to me. i don't believe that at all.

+seems like he could be serious about the staff thing i guess.

i seriously don't know how your not perma banned but maybe people like you idk maybe everything I'm saying right now is stupid who knows

Goodluck!

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv
Hey i dont know if i made it very clear in the ap but i litterly read the rules 2 times over. i care about it alot. and i have been staying away from warns. but thank you alot for responding any have a good night or day :)

Hey i dont know if i made it very clear in the ap but i litterly read the rules 2 times over. i care about it alot. and i have been staying away from warns. but thank you alot for responding any have a good night or day :)
so let me quote on this. just in case IM in the wrong.

i was warned by BROKENRECORD for racisim IV ( none of these warns are for the n word)

so all of this was just 2 times over or.. something else? sorry if im getting this all wrong

so all of this was just 2 times over or.. something else? sorry if im getting this all wrong
So i got all thos warns not to long ago. well some of them are pretty long ago. but like i said in my ticket. ive been staying away from breaking the rules cause i didint wanna get banned from this server ever again. i see how the warnings would make it seem like im not a very good person. Or something like that.

I dont know exactly what you mean by do over. most of my rdm warns and ltap warns where misunderstanding of rules. like my ltap warns was caused i left the server not because i got reported. just cause i wanted to go to sleep lol. my rdm warns are cause i didint fully understand the rules. well of course some of them where on purpose . but they are not all on purpose if you get what i mean.

So i got all thos warns not to long ago. well some of them are pretty long ago. but like i said in my ticket. ive been staying away from breaking the rules cause i didint wanna get banned from this server ever again. i see how the warnings would make it seem like im not a very good person. Or something like that.

I dont know exactly what you mean by do over. most of my rdm warns and ltap warns where misunderstanding of rules. like my ltap warns was caused i left the server not because i got reported. just cause i wanted to go to sleep lol. my rdm warns are cause i didint fully understand the rules. well of course some of them where on purpose . but they are not all on purpose if you get what i mean.
Idc you got racist and hate speech and over all you got to many warns. No arugement. Do hope you become apart of the team.

-1 Previous class IV and V warns, simple grammar errors in your app; just overall a poor quality app and I do not think you will be a good fit.

Good luck though.

-1 Has WAY to many warns
short app
bad app overall
racisim (tho not the n word pretty bad look for a app)
should be banned

holy that is alot of warns like wtf