Denied g1itch._. Staff Application

g1itch._.

User
Jul 23, 2021
Username: g1itch._.

◈ Your In-Game Name: g1itch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083801700/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): g1itch._.#9301

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Sadly I was warned of MRDM. I was really mad at life and did not know what to do. I went on gmod and I heard people saying "why did you leave", "Why did you leave" and I was really mad because they did not know what I went through. So I killed those 3 guys. And I got reported in and got banned.

Note: If I get +1 and an interview and I pass it, I have to wait for the week to perform training because of the MRDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I forgot

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? No

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Depends on what im doing.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team again because I love it and the people. It was a really fun journey with the staff team and I did not know I would resign like this. I truly miss the staff team and I really want to be part of it again. It made me a different person-- in a good way. I have nothing else to do in life after I get home so I like going on games. I like how the staff team is chill and never causes fights. I also like how they make jokes about each other and it is awesome. I also like chatting to imanoob about game moments. It is really cool getting from tmod to mod. I like chatting to unknown about staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted again because I thought I was a good staff member. I was a staff with no mic and I made it far and was doing good. I never got a staff report when I was staffing. People like me on the server so I feel like I can bring joy to the server. I was always doing tickets and never slacked off. I did well on my interview and training. I picked up things right away when Ming thought me (great guy). So pls, Ik I have the mrdm warn and I am sorry. Those people did not know what I was going thru.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am very kind person:). Also, If I get denied I would understand :)

Username: g1itch._.

◈ Your In-Game Name: g1itch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083801700/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): g1itch._.#9301

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Sadly I was warned of MRDM. I was really mad at life and did not know what to do. I went on gmod and I heard people saying "why did you leave", "Why did you leave" and I was really mad because they did not know what I went through. So I killed those 3 guys. And I got reported in and got banned.

Note: If I get +1 and an interview and I pass it, I have to wait for the week to perform training because of the MRDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I forgot

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? No

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Depends on what im doing.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team again because I love it and the people. It was a really fun journey with the staff team and I did not know I would resign like this. I truly miss the staff team and I really want to be part of it again. It made me a different person-- in a good way. I have nothing else to do in life after I get home so I like going on games. I like how the staff team is chill and never causes fights. I also like how they make jokes about each other and it is awesome. I also like chatting to imanoob about game moments. It is really cool getting from tmod to mod. I like chatting to unknown about staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted again because I thought I was a good staff member. I was a staff with no mic and I made it far and was doing good. I never got a staff report when I was staffing. People like me on the server so I feel like I can bring joy to the server. I was always doing tickets and never slacked off. I did well on my interview and training. I picked up things right away when Ming thought me (great guy). So pls, Ik I have the mrdm warn and I am sorry. Those people did not know what I was going thru.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am very kind person:). Also, If I get denied I would understand :). If I get +1 and pass interview, I dont need trainingbecause I remmebrr everything.

The reason why I resign is that a lot of stuff was going on and I would cry every day and it made me really mad at life. The MRDM warn was because of those guys saying why did you leave and was laughing. I got so mad because they did not know what I went through.

+/- former staff but has no mic + resigned but then lied about it to try and get his rank back shortly after so idk how i feel about that. good luck :)

+/- former staff but has no mic + resigned but then lied about it to try and get his rank back shortly after so idk how i feel about that. good luck :)
I lied because I was embarrassed that wilkers would laugh at what I was going through

+/-
Listen man, you are not a bad guy, I remember interviewing you you are nice, but given your actions taken after your resignation I do question your maturity. And honestly staffing may not be for you it seems like you got a lot going on. If you do get accepted back you will definitely be welcomed. But make sure to take care of your self first, staffing is not easy on your mental health some times.

-1 the app is meh, doesn't have a mic. also you said you massed because of something someone said? you got to be more professional than that. a staff cant show all those emotions during a sit. what if someone was talking shit? this isn't personal or anything, just how I see it.

is he currently banned??

+/-
Listen man, you are not a bad guy, I remember interviewing you you are nice, but given your actions taken after your resignation I do question your maturity. And honestly staffing may not be for you it seems like you got a lot going on. If you do get accepted back you will definitely be welcomed. But make sure to take care of your self first, staffing is not easy on your mental health some times.
Yes man I can understand. I am very mature and ready for this. It’s just I got surgery and I was not feeling the best but now I am fine

-1 the app is meh, doesn't have a mic. also you said you massed because of something someone said? you got to be more professional than that. a staff cant show all those emotions during a sit. what if someone was talking shit? this isn't personal or anything, just how I see it.

is he currently banned??
Yes man I know. The guys were making fun of me and I got mad. This never happened to me before and I really regret it. I will be unbanned in four days

is he currently banned??
It will never happen in a sit

is he currently banned??
One more thing. I don’t mind people talking shit to me— it happens in life, but the fact they were just talking and honestly saying horrible stuff it just hit a trigger ( I never get mad at that stuff)