Denied g1itch._. Staff Application

+ Old Staff
- Class V recent warn
- Currently Banned
- No Mic

Nothing against you, just think you showed immaturity with your actions post-resignation, and if you get accepted, I have nothing against you, you will be Welcomed!

(Slendercain's reply explains my -1)

Last edited:
-1 Good guy when I met him but the MRDM and reasons for it is not good enough for me. Goodluck.

+ Old Staff
- Class V recent warn
- Currently Banned
- No Mic

Nothing against you, just think you showed immaturity with your actions post-resignation, and if you get accepted, I have nothing against you, you will be Welcomed!

(Slendercain's reply explains my -1)
Understood man

-1 You have shown everything other than maturity since you have resigned. You staged your resignation and lied to try to get your rank back. You have been lying about who you are the entire time you have been on the server. And as a old staff member, you should be mentally secure enough to not get pissed at what people say, let alone go mass RDM for it. You obviously are not mature enough to be staff again.

-1 You have shown everything other than maturity since you have resigned. You staged your resignation and lied to try to get your rank back. You have been lying about who you are the entire time you have been on the server. And as a old staff member, you should be mentally secure enough to not get pissed at what people say, let alone go mass RDM for it. You obviously are not mature enough to be staff again.
Understood man, thank you for the comment :)

+1
+I have had no interactions yet you seem like a very nice person from other people's replies.
+previous staff member
Good Luck!

-1 What you did after your resignation shows immaturity. Slender Cain and potompatomp pretty much went over what I wanted to say but maybe you should take a break for a little bit and really think about coming back. You just resigned and already got banned, it’s not a good look.

-1 What you did after your resignation shows immaturity. Slender Cain and potompatomp pretty much went over what I wanted to say but maybe you should take a break for a little bit and really think about coming back. You just resigned and already got banned, it’s not a good look.
Understood man

+1
+good interactions
+ past staff experience
- he has a MRDM warn but that could be put aside

+1 even though my decision doesn't matter and this guy ignored me when I asked for a recommendation on my staff app I think he's a good person especially since he likes boys

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
Following a review of your interview responses and past situations with you as a staff member, we have decided to deny your application. You also lack a mic (which is a requirement to be on the team)
For further questions/inquiries about your application, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​

Application Denied
Following a review of your interview responses and past situations with you as a staff member, we have decided to deny your application. You also lack a mic (which is a requirement to be on the team)
For further questions/inquiries about your application, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​
Understood