Denied g1itch staff app (3rd)

g1itch._.

User
Jul 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name:

Steam Name: glitchmiketmanyt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083801700/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 14

Your discord name/tag: g1itch._.#9301

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have been warned for RDM Class (lll)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 week 6 days 14 hrs 5 min

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes; multiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes, however it cuts out once in awhile for 2 sec

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

no
Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

yes

- wai00
- Mother Marie
If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

no
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be part of the Atomic Networks staff team because I am very kind, hard working, always on task, good at working as a team. I also want to be part of something col. I also want to meet a lot of new people in the server. I want to make a lot of friends and be well known. I would also like to rank up as I go to at least a mod. I also want to help people, for example, if a guy made a ticket I would love to go to him and assist him on what he needs. I also like the people who are on the staff team because they know how to do their job as a staff member. I know I got denied from the interview, but now I fully read all the rules and I am ready to go. I know how I broke a nrl when merpy was raiding my base. Now I am better and did not break a rule or got warned ever since that day. I like how you can fly around as a staff member, so say if somebody needs help I will be there right away since you can fly. I also like the server. Atomic rp is such a cool server and made me better at gaming.
Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted into Atomic Rp staff because I am very hard working, I work good in groups, I know how to act around other people, I only got warned once for rdm, I am nice to all people. I also will be honest in situations. What I mean is, if my friend rdmed somebody, I am not going to say "Well he is my friend and I do not think he did it on purpose."I would warn my friend for the rdm. Another reason why is, I am very good working in groups s. What I mean is if I need to work with another staff member I will be there right away and do what I got to do. I also am getting good grades in school, so my parent s don't care if I stay on that late. so I would be on a lot. I also know how to handle a ticket. What I mean is, I would know how to warn somebody or ban somebody if they did something wrong.

What is your timezone? Eastern daylight time

What time of the day are you usually on? I would say after I finish my homework, so everyday. Maybe not on Sunday since of family time.

+1 Good interactions with you and always asking about the rules to make sure your not breaking them.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.

Alright, this is my last time not doing it again, thank you for all the people that shared their opinions