Gaisle Rule Suggestion - Clarification on Sewer Entrance Bases

Gaisle

User
Mar 9, 2022

Suggestion Type: Change to the Rules

What is getting changed?: Clarification on Sewer Entrance Bases

Where does this need to be changed?: Keep getting mixed permission on whether a base could be connected and blocking a sewer Exit/Entrance. Either no bases should be blocking any sewer exits or any exit can be blocked besides the Spawn exit.

Why is this a good change?: The sewers are annoying enough to deal with, it's annoying to get stuck down there then head to the nearest exit only for it to be blocked off.

Sewer entrances are allowed to be used as base entrances as there's always an entrance to sewers from spawn, correct me if I'm wrong.

-1 sewer entrances there will be one always in spawn and almost always one or two around the map

Yes I said it should be clarified in the rules because I have been told both. Either all should be allowed or none should be allowed. So those should be pluses lmao. The rules make no mention of sewer entrances.

Suggestion Noted
I can clarify this in the next rule update on the enforcement guidelines and with a tidbit on the rules.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​