Apr 13, 2022
Username: gamerfabio

◈ Your In-Game Name: gamerfabio

Link to your Public Steam Profile: it is public

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): i am 15

Your Discord (with tag): gamerboy69#9043

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have ben jailed 1 or two times ive ben warned 2 or one times never ban

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3day 16h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? No

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? uk time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10:00AM to 11:00pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to help overs when thay need help and ill be there for that person

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i can provide help in the toxic side of the communti

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. some times i use my microphone i do sound like a squawker sort of i like to help it give joy to me to see over's happy and i do make it to staff call me fab because my real name is fabio

-1 0 Effort displayed, warnings are not explicitly explained - literally 0 detail and no thought put into the application. Have a look at applications that were accepted in the past for a better idea of what an app should look like here.

-1 I am giving you a negative rep due to the fact that there is little to no effort shown in creating this application. We can't stress this enough here at AtomicRP, that we require only dedicated people who are willing to at least give us there time to apply to us. Spending maybe 20mins to sit back and think of a good application will help you in the long run. Obviously it seems as if you don't care. That can be helped, either edit this application soon or reapply in 2 weeks. The ending questions are typically the most important. I would say, at least 7 sentences is the minimum to ensure a better review. The one liners are not going to cut it. I would love to see a improvement.

didn’t link steam account
warns explained lazily
bad spelling
no effort

-1 no link very very little effort and I think you only want staff because you want some sort of power warns also weren’t explained good no mic on a consistent basis and I’m not going to lie I believe that you have lied about your age

Last edited:
-1 I recommend looking at my staff app guide.