Accepted gamergaming123 Staff Application

gamergaming123

User
Feb 10, 2023
Username: gamergaming123

◈ Your In-Game Name: gamergaming123

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096795113/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Pyromancer#0547

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 20 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Time- 4 months then server shut down.
Rank- Moderator
Used to be a mod at a server called Civil gamers, heavily RP based server with strict rules, so I have a good chunk of experience when it comes to dealing with players and solving the problem in the most efficient way possible. There was a glitch at one point where a player could get infinite hp and I fixed that with the other staff on the server.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+3

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12 to 4, 7 to 1(am)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I haven't seen a staff team that enforces the rules not because they are there, but because it makes the experience a whole lot more fun playing on the server, for example the RDM pit was really funny, and nobody cared that people were breaking nlr and rdming each other. I hope I can contribute to the server and maintain the current flow in the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm confident with my ability to deal with players, doesn't matter who is in the admin sit, a guy that's really loud, someone who doesn't speak English very well or someone with no mic. I'm looking forward to contributing to this like-minded community and help achieve the common goal with the experience I have gained over the 4 months of being a mod.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Just got a new mic.