Jul 13, 2021
Your In-Game Name: GamerGoo420

Steam Name:
GamerGoo420

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Anal_Beads#8323

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Warned for NLR x1

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1d 16h

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Hez , Demon , Marco , Kim , and Shiloh (Damarcus)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I'm active exclusively on Atomic Dark RP and would like to enforce the current rules to keep minges away.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Over 5 years of DarkRP experience. Friendly and fun while being able to maintain a serious demur. Consistently on discord for easy communications or for any questions.

What is your timezone?
Central Daylight Time (Chicago) GMT-5

Sorry I don't have much to write (I tried to keep it to the point) Hopefully I can make it up with our interactions or RP activities ;)

Last edited:
+1
Really cool dude to talk to, good vibes and recommend fully for staff. His app is short but I can look pat it.

ya boi,
Hez

+1 The app is pretty short, but i talked to him in game & discord and i could tell he actually want to become staff and help out.

Capture.PNG
You see this. This is why

+1/-1 I've seen him around and he's pretty cool but this app is really short and I feel he coulda done better