Gang Changes

L3G1T

User
Jul 23, 2021
1 - I think the max gang player cap should be highly increased. From 30 To 100 to be specific.

2- I also think the amount it costs to upgrade gang player limit is way to much it costs me right now 16+ Mil to add 2 more players...

3 - The gang territory's are a joke they should be where you have to hold the territory for 1-3 Mins before it is capped.

4 - I also think the amount of money territory's give should be slightly increased due to how much the gang upgrades cost.

Thanks for reading : D

1 and 2 kinda: it costs more each time you want to add two players, and i think the starting amount of players should be higher and maybe a few more players added per upgrade but of course make the cost balanced,
3: I would agree with a cap cd thing or at least make the cap take longer
4: yes

1 - no, no, no, no. Then 1 gang can own the entire map all the time.
2 - no, there needs to be effort put in to get things back, as it should be and is.
3 - no, there should be no NLR and always KOS no matter what when on gang territories. Fight for them, thats what makes it fun.
4 - yes, but not by much really, if you have time be on and print you also have time to be on enough to accumulate a decent amount of money from capturing territories.

Suggestion Noted
It might be time to take a look at the gang upgrade prices again, thanks for making a suggestion <3.​

Reactions: L3G1T