Gang Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAT

User
Oct 5, 2021
- Hi, so I know that the current gang system on the server has a gang printer already built in it, I would suggest that you give the ability for players in a gang to use it. Because WHY NOT??? it is already there, no additions needed, and it would be nice for people in gangs to have one just for the little extra money it will provide.

- I'm not sure if this next thing I'm about to say already exists within the gang system or not, but if it is, you can make it an upgrade, once you get the upgrade, you will get access to the printer. This will encourage people in gangs to base together and it will improve the RP environment on the server.

1638113888930.png

This Looks DOPE! Just let us use it. :) Much Love To All <3

Now, I would love this to be a thing. But, noob hates printing and basing

I do think gangs need some sort of buff though...

Last edited:
it would give more reason for gangs to engage each other, i am just worried about players abusing it for own profit, does it go directly into the gang? Also on the note of gangs engaging each other, make the printer based on the flags or allow for other gangs to easily tell if it is in use? just ideas, i really want gang stuff to expand.

it would give more reason for gangs to engage each other, i am just worried about players abusing it for own profit, does it go directly into the gang? Also on the note of gangs engaging each other, make the printer based on the flags or allow for other gangs to easily tell if it is in use? just ideas, i really want gang stuff to expand.
I agree here, If the printers would be able to only go into gang bank that would be very interesting and if someone were to be raided if the raider is in a gang they could set the printer to they're gang but also if we added them to territories and only have them on the territories would be an interesting idea as well but they would need to be indestructible if they were on territories.

+/- Like them but Noob doesn't like money, also haven't seen them for a while

Last edited:
-1 sounds like broke. what if every person in a friend’s group made their own gang. Then everyone would have them, I think it’s a little harder to balance the profit from them depending on the amount of people there is in that gang.

-1 sounds like broke. what if every person in a friend’s group made their own gang. Then everyone would have them, I think it’s a little harder to balance the profit from them depending on the amount of people there is in that gang.
it's not like everyone can make a gang whenever they want, you need 10mill to make it which is pretty hard to get + it would be nice if it was an upgrade that you can get to have access to the printer which will make it even harder for everyone to get it without working for it.

+1 Maybe have the money go directly into the gang bank to make some of these gang upgrades doable.

noob used to have it but he's most likely not gonna add it back, it might cause lag and its like having 2 full printer racks with supporter printers

Gang Printers will not be added to AtomicRP, they were previously available in V1 and caused severe FPS drop especially when more than one was in proximity to others. I also don't believe any more printers are necessary to be added at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.