Gang upgrade price NERF PLS GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TequilaSalad

User
Nov 12, 2021
Hello, it is your friend, DMG NUTTSAX, here again with a public service announcement. Thank you for taking the time to read. GANG UPGRADES are a topic of hot discussion across Atomic, more specifically the outrageous upgrade prices. Sure, at first, they aren't too bad... but your upgrades to level 10? Think again... a tier 10 upgrade for members costs a whopping 128million. To represent that figure in a different way, 128 million would be ~86 hours of straight grinding a supporter rack (rack has been calculated to make roughly 1.48m per hour after recharge). How could this price be justified by adding two members? For me, in my gang, right now, I would have to ask a new member for 16 million for me to break even at this tier, and the price doubles per 2 of members. I feel that asking someone for around 11 hours of their time and for them to be a donor just to be able to afford a gang is crippling to the RP involved with large gangs and inhibits participation in things like capturing territories, seeing the gang popup for members and allies, and overall detracts from the experience. And I will only have to ask for more in the future. Please Noob I call upon you and Based God to swoop in and either provide a gang printer (adjusted with outputs to your liking and your opinion of fairness) so we can make the real cheddar late game for upgrades OR to nerf the upgrade prices in some way shape or form for the members/bank... Health upgrade in my opinion is fair price could be a bit more thanks for listening children this is 3dawg owwwww please subscribe like share and comment

Status
Not open for further replies.