Gem the Bard

Steam Name:
Gem the Bard

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
16 (17 next month)

Your discord name/tag:
GenerousGem#7005

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No my discord name and In-Game name are different.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have 1 warn on record right now that isn't active.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
2 weeks 12 hours and 47 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have and I frequently check for new rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I have a microphone and use it consistently.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I do not have experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers yet.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Despite not being staff I've heard from other staff members on how to warn and also from reading the staff handbook.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because I enjoy playing on the server. I want to be able to contribute to this server and help people more than I currently do. I've put in lots of time into my various applications and I want to prove myself so I'm not giving up until I can get an interview. I want to be on the server when no other staff are on to take the tickets and provide the help being requested by the members of the server. I am good friends with a few of the staff currently working on the server and I think I would excel working alongside them.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am an incredibly active member on the server, I'm on an average of 6 hours a day. I spend most of my spare time playing on this server and helping people with whatever I can. I am very knowledgeable regarding the rules I always check for new ones so I can stay informed on what is allowed and not allowed. I'm also incredibly helpful with whatever people need on the server. I have had players come to me many times asking for help and I am always happy to assist them with whatever they need, whether it is telling them how to make a sit, helping them with a job, and I even am able to diffuse situations occasionally if an argument starts. I have applied multiple times before and each time I continue to work on improving myself. I have worked on improving my maturity and controlling my emotions for a long time now and I know that I have succeeded in this. If I get on the staff team I will give my all everyday to be the best staff member I can be and will continue to work on improving myself everyday.

You've proven your love for the server, and you have not stopped trying to get better at the things that were holding you back. I've seen you change your whole approach to most situations and I think that's just great.
I believe you at least deserve a chance to prove us all wrong!
Good luck my man!

+1

+1
I know your past applications got a lot of hate due to some conflicts and interactions with other staff, and that is understandable.

But now, your dedication to become staff seems unmatched, and I think it may be time to put the past behind, and start a new as a trial-mod.

Good luck.

+1
I have seen you around many times before and you can get out of hand some times, but you have been around for a while and this app is good I feel you have what it takes.

+/- I still don't know how I feel about you becoming a staff member. I know you care and you try a lot, but I still don't know if your personality really fits in well with the type of person a staff member should be. Granted, you try really hard and I can clearly see that, however you have shown me in the past that you can be somewhat hot headed and take matters much further than they should be.

I am not opposed to you joining the team, and I would like to see you go through the trial period. I just personally give you a +1 because of what I have seen from you and your past actions.

+/- I still don't know how I feel about you becoming a staff member. I know you care and you try a lot, but I still don't know if your personality really fits in well with the type of person a staff member should be. Granted, you try really hard and I can clearly see that, however you have shown me in the past that you can be somewhat hot headed and take matters much further than they should be.

I am not opposed to you joining the team, and I would like to see you go through the trial period. I just personally give you a +1 because of what I have seen from you and your past actions.
I just personally cannot*, my apologies

+1
I've seen you one the server many times and never had any problems with you, you are always on even helping others or new people when they have questions as well.

+1
I always see you on the server consistently. Putting in lots of time, singing, having fun, and rping. You know the rules quite well and I always see you helping out new players. I'm not sure about what happened in the past, but I've always had wonderful experiences with you. Nice application, best of luck to you man.

+∞ (+1)
Hey, this man is the best user I've played with. He's kind and does everything to help others. For real, if he isn't staff I don't know who will be..