Gem The Bard

User
Nov 20, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Gem The Bard

Steam Name: Gem The Bard

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533315858

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: GenerousGem#7005

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? I was warned once for rdm but it was later removed after I explained the situation thoroughly.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum) 3 days currently but I will be on a lot more today.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? Yes I have and just a note I think it is really well written.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I don't play Gmod without a mic or any game with voice chat for that matter.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be part of the staff team because I've grown to love this darkrp server, whenever I have the chance I'm playing on it. However it upsets me when I see people prop blocking or rdming while that staff are busy or not on the server. I would like to be able to help out in this situation by talking to them or making a sit if they don't cease the behavior. I also believe I have become friends with many people on the staff team and I am fairly well liked and compatible with them.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted onto the staff team because I am good with knowing and enforcing rules while still having sympathy and understanding for people if they make a mistake. Like I mentioned previously I know almost all the staff members and have a connection with them already. I would be very active on the server I'm usually on 7 days a week. I understand that I am not more important than other people or staff and that we all have to work together in order to make this community a fun place for everyone. I want to help this server grow even more than it already has since I joined. I like seeing the regulars of the server and talking to them. I also am very helpful, I help people whenever I can with whatever they need and I am willing to give up what I am doing to help others. I will not abuse the power I have and will only use it to help others nothing else, I won't use it for my personal gain at all and won't use the commands I have if I'm not on duty, if there is a rule breaker who needs to be taken care of and I am the only staff online I will stop what I am doing and switch to staff on duty so I can take care of it. Finally I have had emotionally traumatic experiences in the past and due to these I've matured and became more emotionally stable overall, I feel like I am more mature than my age a lot of the time and I would love to use all these skills I have to help out a server I love.

Thank you in advance
- Gem

Last edited:
I love that you're passionate about the server but to me you're a bit too whiney and emotional when it comes to conflicts. Netural for now

Last edited:
-1 you can be toxic and dont let stuff go if you can prove that you can be less emotional like amp said I would consider giving you a +1 good luck tho.

I love that you're passionate about the server but to me you're a bit too whiney and emotional when it comes to conflicts.
I know that but I was really stressed out during that time due to numerous things now that I'm actually feeling happy again I have been more in control and able to handle things better.

Gem this is your app not mine so prove yourself like I had to and my vote will change in time .

Also having some emotion can be an advantage instead of being emotionless and enforcing every single rule to the letter you can understand if someone is new or made a mistake, stuff along those lines.

-1 When it comes to disputes, your head ass thinks your always right, your whiney and emotional and you don't have to reply to every response because then you look like a suck up.

Sorry bro but someone had to :/

I don't think that your staff material at all. You can work on this hopefully after seeing the responses in your application and change yourself for the better.

*I don't see any way you'll get accepted unless you change*

-1 When it comes to disputes, your head ass thinks your always right, your whiney and emotional and you don't have to reply to every response because then you look like a suck up.

I don't think that your staff material at all. You can work on this hopefully after seeing the responses in your application and change yourself for the better.

Thank you for the response Fwank you'll be happy to know I am working on it.

I agree with frank -1

I have seen you in voice chats, it is kind of toxic, Also like Fwank said you have been too emotional when it comes to situations, and let it get the best of you. Improving yourself and maybe in the future I could see you with a staff role

Application Denied
You may reapply for staff in 2 weeks on an Atomic Networks server.
If you wanna know why your application has been denied, drop me a DM on Discord. I'd be more than happy to have a chat about it.