Accepted [GG] Braden Staff Application

[GG] Braden

User
Dec 27, 2021
Username: [GG] Braden

◈ Your In-Game Name: [GG] Braden

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349291836/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Braden#0111

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have only received one warning and that was yesterday around 6:00pm I believe - AEDT

I was warned with RDM, this is because I killed two thieves when they were attempting to still my printers - The person I was based with got disconnected and I didn't have enough time to take notice that the KOS signs also disappeared. Resulting in a warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AEDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually between 10:00am - 11:00pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Personally, I wanna be part of the staff because I'd love to give back to the server and community, I'll be honest, I used to minge a lot on other servers (mainly the star wars rp) but the Atomic server is different, I enjoy playing and I love getting to know all the players. In the end, I just want to make sure this server stays running just like the other moderators.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? My ability to be quick and retain information easily could possibly be favoured by the staff team, I also think having an extra member who is on constantly could be helpful to the other staff as I would obviously be taking tickets. This would release some of the stress and strain off the other moderators.

I just genuinely think having an extra helping hand would be incredibly helpful.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I would just like it to be known that whilst I can be serious, I can also muck around and connect with the community which is obviously a big part in being an admin. I'd rather have fun with the community than just boss them around.

Whether I make it or not, thank you for taking the time to read my application form.

+1 Although I had no interactions with him, and the application is not the best. he seems mature and motivated to be on the staff team and help.

Good luck!

+1

+ Positive Interactions
+/- Decent app (You could add some to make it better)
+ Solid knowledge of the rules

+good interactions with player
-some misspelling in his app
+overall its a +1 from me good luck

+1 Good App, Great interactions in game and always makes correct tickets. Though loses points for getting rdmed a lot(Just a joke). Overall I think he deserves an interview he knows rules decently well.

+1 Many hood interactions, only 1 warn? Playtime is meh, Application is decent. Seems very kind. Good luck my favorite monkey!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (Korean Jesus) DeathBomber1#1094 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied