Give Combat Medic Keypad Cracker and VIP lockpick

xv3xx

User
Feb 17, 2022
I think this should be added because if you are raiding/assisting in raiding and you are the only left and there is a final door to lockpick the combat medic wouldn't be able to pick the lock and finish the raid

+1 Combat Medic's can assist during raid and there veteran of war .. so yes and they are a HIRED assistance as long as they are paid by contract.

-1 Combat medics jobs are to ASSIST in raids, not raiding.

I understand, but the Combat Medic can be employed as the "Keypad Bitch" or "Lockpick Bitch", it's inconvenient to not have one from a Combat Medic's perspective as you can be caught on the wrong side of a fading door and just have to be like "welp". I don't agree with the "It says this so it should be like this" mentality. It's a job that can raid, so it should have raid tools, none of that would affect the parameters of assisting in raids. I'm resorting to buying my own and holstering them.

Last edited:
-1 Combat medics jobs are to ASSIST in raids, not raiding.
+1 people who have access to it generally have spent money on the server meaning not just every person who joins can go around minging with it. also wtf are you going to ASSIST with if you can only bring a gun lmao

-1 Would make combat medic basically just another thief but with a medkit.

It's a VIP class, the VIP Pro Thief can Kidnap, Solo Raid and Mug just give the Combat Medic the worst cracker and lockpick for balance, I'd just like to spawn with one as I currently have 10 stacks of each in my inventory for raids anyway. The Thief and the Combat Medic jobs would still be very different.

Last edited:
Suggestion Denied
The main purpose of the medic is to be healing during the raid, which is why we did not give them a lockpick and cracker in the initial creation of the job.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.