go0ber

Steam Name:
swvy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
15 (09/12/2005)

Your discord name/tag:
Mr.NaeNae#0510

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
no but my nickname is the same in the atomic discord server

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
i do not have any warns on my record :)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
as of right now i have 1 week 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully?
i have fully read up on the rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
i use my microphone 24/7 while playing video games

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
no i do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
yes i have: voltic, washed, banana man, spoogiewoogie, Vpotato, spring pepper, acid x touch, sync, wolfparadox

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no i do not have any experience

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
i want to be apart of the staff team because i have been playing on this server for a while and i want to be a bigger part of the server.
I enjoy my time here on atomic networks and i want to help out. I am more on the server than not. I find all the staff member very nice and it seems like a good community to be apart of. And since school is over i have a lot more time on my plate and i get to play more often. I feel as if i have made myself i little known to the server and I have made many friends in this community. This is the only server i have ever put my time in and i will continue to do as such. I love the community and everyone in it. Being a bigger part of atomic would be awesome and i look forward to it.
I help out a lot with people who are new to dark rp and try to walk them through with questions they have.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I feel like i should be accepted on the staff team because i See a lot of trolls and i know that not every staff can be on to stop said trolls. I feel as if I am very disciplined, patient, a good problem solver, and i could really help out on the server. I can learn quick and i will put all my time into the server. Since school is over and i am a no life i will be playing on atomic networks 24/7. I will not abuse any power that will be given to me and i will always hear both sides of any story. I will always try my best to be a leader to others. I spend at least 12 hours a day on atomic networks dark rp server. I can guarantee that i will stop any/all troll, racist, minger, or anybody that fails to follow the rules of the server rules. I help out a lot in this community and i think adding me to the staff team will benefit the well being of it.

What is your timezone?
central daylight time

+1 Seen Go0ber around for a while now, he's a chill dude who understands the rules and doesn't cause much trouble. Ive had many interactions with him myself and spoken to him a lot. I think he'd be a good fit to try out on the staff team.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.