Aug 6, 2022
Username: Grady

◈ Your In-Game Name: Grady

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gradyyyy/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Grady#9321

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Whenever I join I see that I've been warned in the past ( https://prnt.sc/ZmXohSOS2vfM ), but I do not have any warnings in my !warn menu ( https://prnt.sc/XjNLaFlgZyNv ).

Marked this question as " Yes " just incase.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 Days 19 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have been staff on many Garry's Mod servers, being MilitaryRP ( Senior Moderator, Event Coordinator), DarkRP ( Moderator ), PoliceRP ( Senior Administrator ). Those servers used to average about 20-50 people on at all times, sometimes more if it was primetime or a new update. I was on the MilitaryRP and PoliceRP staff team for about 7 months, but then the network shutdown.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays 4PM-12AM and weekends I can be on whenever needed.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I believe I can benefit the community by punishing rule breakers, interacting with the community, and providing stable and good roleplay. I deeply enjoy this community and want to see it thrive. I have been having a lot of fun on the server recently, but there are times when people MassRDM and FailRP and just generally breaking severe rules which ruins the experience for everyone involved, I wish to be able to moderate the server to help stop these kind of people and make AtomicRP the most enjoyable and fun DarkRP server for new and old players alike. I want to be able to help when a player has a problem, and whenever I see someone have a problem I always do try to help. I want to help enforce the rules in order to create a better server for everyone. I often see players complaining about staff not being able to take tickets, while I'm online I'll prioritize tickets and staffing instead of my own roleplay experience in order to help create a more enjoyable experience for everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted as part of the AtomicRP Staff Team is because I have a lot of previous experience staffing in multiple games, not just Garry's Mod, I know how to deal with people who break the rules, I also know how to deal with disputes among players and even staff. I am very familiar with ULX commands and how to use them. I really enjoy this server and wish to improve it. I make sure to listen to both sides of the story to ensure all my warns / bans are 100% correct. I have 1,500 hours in Garry's Mod so I am very experienced in bug fixes, game issues, gameplay and staffing. With school starting back up for most staff members, there will be more wait time for sits and general support, with me on the team I will be able to be on the server when most staff members can't. My schedule is mostly free, so I can usually be on whenever needed. With the more time I've been playing, the more issues I've seen, there has been countless times where staff aren't able to get to everyone's reports and with me on the team I would be able to get to every report as quickly as I can. I have a lot of experience dealing with different situations, and I believe I can help improve the AtomicRP server by punishing rule breakers, helping players in chat, and solving disputes.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited: