User
Oct 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Wet grandma

Steam Name:
Jamesssss14

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17 years of age
Your discord name/tag: Milkdud#5364 but my nickname is Grandma Montana
Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No not yet but it will be Grandma Montana

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned for nlr one time.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 and a half days although i joined the server 7 months ago

Have you read up on our rules fully? Not fully but i do have a full understanding on the rules as i have almost 4.5 thousand hours on gmod's servers

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes i have and i understand the information written.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Indeed i do have a microphone although its sensitivity is low it works and i am heard crisp and clear.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes i do i was one of a co owners of my friend's small server

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do have experience with BLogs as i used it multiple times. I do have a slight bit of experience with AWarn3 as I was a co-owner of a server that my friend had made.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
As a pretty well known member of the community i would love to be involved in the community more. Along with that i would gladly love to have the power to take care of little minges that turn the server into cancer.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
As a member of the staff team I will go out of my way to make sure rules are followed. Although my activity on the server is low I would make a great addition to the staff team

What is your timezone?
Eastern standard time

What time of the day are you usually on?
Mid afternoon on fridays, saturdays usually all day unless i have a wrestling event. Wrestling season starts november 1st and ends mid march

+/- it’s a meh application, but it can for sure be better, I have also never seen you

-1 Never seen you before, and you joined 7 month before, and only have 2 days of playtimes in 7 month, I don't think you will be active

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.