Denied Grandpa's staff application

Grandpa21

User
Nov 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Grandpa

Steam Name: Grandpa

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/chicken212990/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 25

Your discord name/tag: Grandpa#2812

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? N/A

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 24 hours and 22 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, many times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I use it a lot.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do but from small jailbreak server named hearthigen embassy. It used to be somewhat popular but then it died so my position was gone. I was a senior mod there for a while.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? N/A

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be a part of the staff team to help the server out in any way I can. This server has surprised me from the moment I first joined and it continues to amaze me and continues to be fun. Helping out to take care of the server would be an awesome thing I would like to do. Sometimes the server needs staff so I would like to be there when it is in need of them. I believe I can be a big help to the server. Also I would like to help the people out who are in need of it like for example anybody that needs help with building or any questions or concerns to the best of my ability. Overall I would like to help this great community as much as I am available .

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted because I have some qualities that a great staff member should have. For example I possess honesty. I hate lying and also hate liers. I always try to be trusted in every community and honesty is one of the biggest parts. Being trustworthy will make you a more enjoyable person and less hated. Another example is helpfulness. I am a very helpful person when it comes to helping other people. I love helping other people and I believe doing it in AtomicRp would help the server out immensely. One last example I have is the ability to sustain an extremely populated server and not get heated when it becomes busy. I believe I should be accepted because I have a lot of potential to help the server.

What is your timezone? EST

What time of the day are you usually on? 5-12pm usually. Every once in a while I might be on another time.

+/- seems honest and u have a pretty good application problem is I have never seen u before and u have low hours.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.