Denied GrilledCheese420 Staff Application

GeekinLarry42

User
Mar 20, 2022
Michigan
Username: GrilledCheese420

◈ Your In-Game Name: The Green Bastard

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GrilledCheese_420/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): The Green Bastard#8831

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on Atomic RP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on Atomic RP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Racism (I don't remember)
Racism. (I don't remember)
MRDM (sorry)
hate speech (sorry)
fail RP during raid (sorry)
RDM (sorry)
chat spam (sorry) I don't remember any sorry
: I don't know how much descripting i should be putting on this because i don't remember I'm truly sorry

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 1d 16h 23m.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes.

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team: 6 months to 1 year
> Rank (If applicable): admin
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a staff member on a server called "slave RP." I am ashamed of staffing on that server but I believe it gave me the experience to be a friendly and well staff member on your server.

Have you previously staffed on Atomic RP? No.

What is your time zone? Eastern.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-3am. Mon - Fri / maybe sat

Why do you want to be a part of the Atomic RP Staff Team? To improve the quality of the server and help out others.

Why should you be accepted onto the Atomic RP Staff Team? Because i am reliable, trustworthy, experienced in staffing, and I believe I can be a great staff member. Also 6234 hours on gmod

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I have the dedication and passion to staff on Atomic RP because I put in hours upon hours on the server and care about the player base staff team as well, I am willing and want to look forward to staffing on your server because I am honest, a critical thinker, fast learner and quick to resolving conflicts, I learned and studied the rules of the server and believe that I have the motivation to conquer any situation related to staffing. I will put in my full effort and responsibility to staffing.
I plan to listen to higher up staffs and enforce rules across all 3 servers.

Thank you, I hope that I have the chance to Improve your server and make it a friendly and enjoyable experience all around!
- The Green Bastard

ps : Forgive me please for advertising In chat I didn't know It would slander my application :( I hope I can still become staff, I honestly plan to be a good staff member

mclovin__66491.1550560991.JPG

ps, sorry for the image it was just a joke

Last edited:
+1 the warns are concerning but good player to base with and good all around person

Last edited:
Bas
-1 The effort put into the app does not make up for the hate speech warns.
-1 3 Hate Speech warnings and general response to criticism is poor in this thread
Neither of those things will define me if i have the chance of becoming a staff member, i can be just as good as you being staff. I've learned from my mistakes and adjusted to the rules of the server, If you'll only give me a chance to prove my worth.