Gspeed06's Application

Gspeed06

User
Dec 27, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Gspeed06

Steam Name: =WL= | Gspeed06 [YT] and Gspeed06(YT)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964592298/ and https://steamcommunity.com/id/6G38H84r/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 14

Your discord name/tag: Gspeed06(YT)#7306

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: I been in some sits, like 4 or 5 sits about me only got verbal's really so no warns, kicks, or bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 2d 6hs and 2 weeks or 3.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I read them to stay outta trouble.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Constantly..

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes): Yes, like I explain in my last application I was a staff for a community called catchers plate but its not around anymore but I did get ULX and Warning experience from it. Another Community that is called ZombieLand is still around, they own a Zombie Survival server and I improved on my ULX on there as I was a admin for a month till I retired from losing interest in ZS so I kept searching for a Gmod server to play on.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?: SAM I dont have experience, AWarn3 and Blogs maybe.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: The reason why I want to be apart of the staff team is because while I was on the server for a few days I seen the server generally decrease in players and increase of rule breakers, I seen people just kill each other and just break NLR afterwards, I seen people raid PD when a new mayor is being elected, and people just lie during sits but it doesn't really work as logs says everything of what happened, I want to stop that as sometimes I see staff AFK or theres not enough staff on but I guess its real life stuff so I cant blame everything on them. The main reason is to decrease the minges and rule breakers really.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: Even though I'm 14 and for you I may seem like a kid but I gotten out of more situations then you can count, I am a really Respectful and Bright Guy when you get to know me more but I'm also a fighter and defender. Now onto the question, Why I should be accepted is because I wanna support and help atomic, its a really nice community to be in, staff is good, I want to help stop the rule breaking and people that is coming just to ruin the server cause people do that most of the time. Though there is some people that is also helping the server indirectly like donations or reporting people in the report forums, I'm glad I am back into DRP servers and to help people with problems.

I have seen you on the server some times and you usually don't cause too much trouble but you are sadly under the age requirement.

I like your resilience and dedication to becoming a staff member. I can say that you do not sound like you are 14 at all. However, we have these rules in place for a reason. Unfortunately, you are still too young to be properly accepted onto the staff team...

Ive seen a improvement on my application I see BUT the only problem is my AGE so I'm gonna let wilkers decide on my application as I dont wanna tell him again to deny it as I already did that for my first application.

Ive seen a improvement on my application I see BUT the only problem is my AGE so "I'm gonna let wilkers decide" on my application as I don't wanna tell him again to deny it as I already did that for my first application.
This is kinda of a childish response "oh i'm just gonna let Wikers decide"

I was going to +1 you because we did have a younger staff member before his name was Ero.

For one Ero is more mature that I have seen you been and the way you react to people saying shit about your age shows me that you will just become a piss baby and just waste our time. Sorry bro but that's my honest opinion hopefully its better than saying age like you complained about. - fwank

*Now don't make it worse for your self and start arguing let everyone state their opinion that's the point of the application. If people think your age is the problem then they have a right to say it.*

As other people of the community have said you are immature and dont have what it takes to deal with the problems and toxic people that staff have to deal with on a daily basis I think you need to act more mature and as some others have stated I dont know how I feel when you said
Ive seen a improvement on my application I see BUT the only problem is my AGE so I'm gonna let wilkers decide on my application as I dont wanna tell him again to deny it as I already did that for my first application.
Because YOU have to prove YOURSELF to the COMMUNITY before you ca consider getting staff and I dont think you have done this yet thats why im gunna have to leave a -/+

Application Denied
You may reapply for staff on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.

We have only had one underage staff, for a very good reason. The only special circumstance where we would consider bringing on a 14 year old staff member is if they are able to show that they have the emotional maturity and the approval from the community that a 15 year old staff member could gain, or a 16 year old staff member could gain. I understand you're very dedicated to becoming a staff member, and if you want to do so, you need to understand that you don't only need to know the rules and understand the Staff Information, you need to put in the extra work because of how young you are to prove that you will be able to handle shitty people on a daily basis, and be able to take some mean words .