Denied Gspeed06's Staff Application

Gspeed06

User
Dec 27, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Gspeed06

Steam Name: =WL= | Gspeed06 (YT)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964592298/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Gspeed06(YT)#7306

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Just without the (YT)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: Never been warned/kicked/banned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum): 3d 5h

Have you read up on our rules fully?: I wont know what the article tag of the rule is, but Ill definitely remember the rules from learning while playing.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes): Yes I do, 2-3 years on catchersplate DRP and other gamemodes and 4-5 months of HLRP moderation.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below): Its been a year since I got back to atomic so I can barely remember.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?: SAM: Yes (edited), AWarn3: Yes, BLogs: Probably.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: Since I was 14 years old a year ago I been trying to apply for staff at that age, but sadly is that I wasn't old enough to be staff at that age so I had to wait, I waited and waited till this moment. The main reason is that I want to help the staff clear up the spam of tickets as I know you had a problem with the tickets and some of them are missed because nobody accepts them cause they are busy or it takes a bit till finally the report is dealt with, another reason is that I want to further my experience with staff experience and meet new people so that I can do my job better in other servers if I do retire after some time.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: I'm mature, respectful, and more of a detective of some sort, I put all the pieces together checking logs of anything then boom a pretty accurate story and would allow me to see who is right or wrong, unless I already see it with my own eyes then yeah I would already know who would be right and wrong. I also always respect the reporter unless they start talking when Im talking during a sit then ill have a problem, I will also respect fellow mods in some ways, helping them out during a sit, being a witness to a report, etc.

What is your timezone?: EST

Last edited:
+/- I haven't seen you before, but your app has effort and you have experience.
I'll wait to talk to you before I make a decision.
Good luck!

UPDATE ON STAFF APPLICATION

SAM is basically ULX just more stuff so of course I know how to use SAM