Guns and Rebalance / Balancing (Repost because i put the first one in the wrong place.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroLa8z

User
May 24, 2021
M9K Guns suck ass and we all know this but most DarkRP Servers continue to use them but that's besides the point
(cough, cw2.0 tfa and fas 2.0 are wildly better cough cough)
Anyways,
(If your lazy ----> TL;DR : All these guns i list in the listing below the paragraph need their firerate massively boosted due the reasons given in the paragraphs, it would massively improve the amount of weapons you can use, and improve balancing.)

The balancing of the guns in this server like allot of others ones is pretty bad, and recently one of my favorite guns the MP9 was nerfed to the point where it's useless now and no longer even acts like a submachine gun, so i would like to ask some simple rebalance changes to some guns.
Considering unlike allot of other darkrp servers, the economy is pretty decent and not everyone has overpowered weapons like double barrels and barrets/miniguns 24/7 and most tend to use regular guns, including myself and others. I would like to have a few guns at least changed to where they are usuable.
At the moment, there is no overpowered weapons besides double barrels / barrets / miniguns, so I believe that the mp9 should be returned to what it was like before, aka to what it was like yesterday, and other submachine guns like the mp5, mp40, sten , bizon pp19, uzi, kac pdw,HK USC, and one assault rifle, the Aug A3, Should all be buffed.
My proposition, is that all these weapons which are currently USELESS, Unbearable, trash, and practically cannot even kill people and are like airsoft guns with the fire rate of a .50 caliber magnum revolver, should have all of they're fire rates buffed up, and the recoil of the Aug A3 should be lowered, and it's fire rate buffed.
Most of these guns, the damage on them is already A OK, but they're firerate is so terrible comparible to other guns that they are completely useless and aren't really submachine gunes, submachine guns are, afterall, machine guns, and should have a fire rate equal to one, aka one that isn't the likes of a fucking .50 caliber magnum that shoots slow as fuck. The submachine guns should have a fast and good fire rate, If all of these guns where buffed, it would allow them to be used, and allot more variety of weaponry would be available to be used and be worth using.

The guns that really need buffing, as i said ( but in a easy to copy format) are as follows.
MP5
MP40
STEN
Bizon PP19
UZI
KAC PDW
HK USC
And the AUG A3.

The simple solution to these guns, is mainly just that they're firerate needs a big buff, since they fire slow as shit, which makes no sense since they're submachine guns.
That's all,
(Also, P.S , The Thompson's sound should be fucking lowered if possible, and it's firerate slightly increased as well. That gun is useless, and fucking loud as all mcshit for no reason.)

Attachments

• 1x (3).gif
    1x (3).gif
    281.6 KB · Views: 65
Also, removing M9K completely and adding something like
TFA/CW2.0 OR FAS 2.0
(CW2.0 / FAS 2.0 Imo are the best)

Would also be great, but if M9K stays, at least make the guns balanced :)

M9K Guns suck ass and we all know this but most DarkRP Servers continue to use them but that's besides the point
(cough, cw2.0 tfa and fas 2.0 are wildly better cough cough)
Anyways,
(If your lazy ----> TL;DR : All these guns i list in the listing below the paragraph need their firerate massively boosted due the reasons given in the paragraphs, it would massively improve the amount of weapons you can use, and improve balancing.)

The balancing of the guns in this server like allot of others ones is pretty bad, and recently one of my favorite guns the MP9 was nerfed to the point where it's useless now and no longer even acts like a submachine gun, so i would like to ask some simple rebalance changes to some guns.
Considering unlike allot of other darkrp servers, the economy is pretty decent and not everyone has overpowered weapons like double barrels and barrets/miniguns 24/7 and most tend to use regular guns, including myself and others. I would like to have a few guns at least changed to where they are usuable.
At the moment, there is no overpowered weapons besides double barrels / barrets / miniguns, so I believe that the mp9 should be returned to what it was like before, aka to what it was like yesterday, and other submachine guns like the mp5, mp40, sten , bizon pp19, uzi, kac pdw,HK USC, and one assault rifle, the Aug A3, Should all be buffed.
My proposition, is that all these weapons which are currently USELESS, Unbearable, trash, and practically cannot even kill people and are like airsoft guns with the fire rate of a .50 caliber magnum revolver, should have all of they're fire rates buffed up, and the recoil of the Aug A3 should be lowered, and it's fire rate buffed.
Most of these guns, the damage on them is already A OK, but they're firerate is so terrible comparible to other guns that they are completely useless and aren't really submachine gunes, submachine guns are, afterall, machine guns, and should have a fire rate equal to one, aka one that isn't the likes of a fucking .50 caliber magnum that shoots slow as fuck. The submachine guns should have a fast and good fire rate, If all of these guns where buffed, it would allow them to be used, and allot more variety of weaponry would be available to be used and be worth using.

The guns that really need buffing, as i said ( but in a easy to copy format) are as follows.
MP5
MP40
STEN
Bizon PP19
UZI
KAC PDW
HK USC
And the AUG A3.

The simple solution to these guns, is mainly just that they're firerate needs a big buff, since they fire slow as shit, which makes no sense since they're submachine guns.
That's all,
(Also, P.S , The Thompson's sound should be fucking lowered if possible, and it's firerate slightly increased as well. That gun is useless, and fucking loud as all mcshit for no reason.)
Plus 1

Reactions: kearns and PyroLa8z
+1 I agree as of right now most of the guns are whack and arent good at all for battle. Theres a very small amount of guns that i use because they are a lot better, and id like to have more guns besides using the same 3 or 4 at most

Reactions: PyroLa8z
+1 I agree as of right now most of the guns are whack and arent good at all for battle. Theres a very small amount of guns that i use because they are a lot better, and id like to have more guns besides using the same 3 or 4 at most
based epic and redpilled

I'm a bit confused as to what people are upvoting, the switch to the new weapons system or the buffing of the smgs.

I'm a bit confused as to what people are upvoting, the switch to the new weapons system or the buffing of the smgs.
I'd guess the buffing/rebalancing of smg's and certain assault rifles
Since i mainly talked about switching to another gun system in a comment rather than the actual post but i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.